Chapter 27 • I fucked up!

Armaan Mallik's P.O.V (hehehe finally😈)

"So they're coming?" I asked my sister Priya, as she sprayed her perfume on. My brother-in-law, Nikhil, was sitting on the bed tying his shoe laces.

"Why so desperate Ammy? Hold it! You'll see your lady love!" Priya winked at me making me frowned.

"She's not my lady love! I-" I said trying to control the heat that was forming up on my cheeks. Yes, whole family knew about my liking for Riddhima, Neha included.

So, the engagement and the wedding is all fake. Neha and dad had came up with this stupid plan to make Riddhima confess her feelings.

I know y'all are now confused right now! Don't worry! I will explain everything!

So when we went to Maldives, on our last day there, Neha proposed me for marriage, but I told her off. I was the never the type of guy who would get married and settle down. Then, she asked me about Riddhima and I told who she was. Later, she told everybody about Riddhima. Dad was on the moon knowing that I had feelings for Riddhima. In their words, I was finally in love, and in mine, I was not in love, I JUST WANTED TO HAVE RIDDHIMA ALL TO MYSELF!

When Riddhima and I were going to the ring shop, I had taken one of her rings, and brought it with me. So when that ring she tried on, was one size smaller than hers. Yes! I did that on purpose. Since I was wasn't receiving any green signal from Riddhima about our relationship, Neha decided to take her dress shopping.

Neha, and I were talking in the bridal dress shop about our plan when we saw Riddhima in a wedding gown. Oh my god! I had flipped all my shit! She was looking stunning in that dress.

Little did I know that my dream would fall down the drain. I was shocked to know that Riddhima had a boyfriend. Probably her stupid boss, Steve. So now, I forced my sister to arrange a dinner so I can see who is that asshole who stealing my Riddhima from me.

******************************

Arjun Jocker.

That's who is Riddhima's Boyfriend!

He is a very succesfull business man like me though his business empire is one of dad's empire's rivals. I know him but he doesn't know me because I have met with his dad during a meeting but he wasn't there.

She is leaving me for another rich man?

Is she one of those gold diggers?

No!

Than why did she agree so easily to live with you?

Arghhhhh...I'm going to go crazy! What have you done to me Riddhima?

**************************

As soon as she got up to go outside, I excused myself and went after her. I needed answers. I had to confront her about her plans.

"Congratulations!" I said walking towards her, making her turn around. "That ring that you have on your ring finger, looks like deja vù!" I mocked.

The colour of her face drained as if I had caught a lie.

"You know you're doing a really good job! At BEING A WHORE! You know, flirting with your boss Steve, hugging him, Kissing me, living with me, And then getting engaged to another rich guy. When you saw that I was taken, you went to another rich guy! You're such a GOLD DIGGER WHORE WITH A NAÏVE FACE!" I spat out making sure I said everything to lift the burden of my heart. After seeing her with the guy....don't even get me started.