Chapter 8 • A Deal is a Deal!

Armaan Mallik's P.O.V.

"Sir...Shashank Gupta has been calling since last month! He wants to make a deal with out company! It is getting quite annoying!" Dad's secretary, Matthew, spoke standing in front of us while dad was sitting in his chair and I was sitting in front of him.

Dad rubbed his temple while Matthew continuously tapped his fingers at the back of the iPad he was holding. Shashank Gupta, according to our past records, did a very big fraud from us. He took a lot of money from our company but never returned it. Dad actually filed a case on him but he said the money was in a secret vault in one of his factories which got burnt. Unfortunately the judge bought his lie and the case went in his favour.

"Matthew...call him and tell him I want to meet him tonight...to talk about the deal!" I said staring at the floor while rubbing my chin. He nodded and left the room.

"What the hell Armaan!" Dad angrily rose up from his seat and banged his hand on table.

"Relax dad! I–" I started off but he didn't just let me speak.

"How can I relax when we are going to set a deal with the man who did a big fraud with our company years ago!" He face was red by now because of his rage and I could see worried lines forming in here. I know that he is afraid that this time again, Shashank will again turn to be a fraud but not this time. Not when Armaan Mallik is handling the deal himself. Now, he is going to get a taste of his own medicine.

******************

Advil, Tylenol or Aspirin?

I personally take Advil liquid gels to release my deadly headaches but I have no clue if dad takes Advil, Tylenol or Aspirin. I guess I'll buy all three and whatever dad wants he'll take.

I walked over to the cashier to see a tall and slim brunette smiling at me–more like a flirtatious smile. I smirked but internally, for the first time I was feeling disgusted. Usually, I would love the affect that I would have on girls now I felt disgusted looking how they would go so low to get me in their bed.

She bent a little down, leaning her hands on the counter so it showed her cleavage. I really don't have time for this! Normally I would be love instincts from women but right now, I really really feel disgusted!

"Hi handsome" she said brushing her fingers on my hand I gave her the tablets to get them scanned. I just simply smirked at her while she winked at me and smiled flirtatiously. I scanned my card while all she did was stare.

"I have a pretty nice place, wanna checkout tonight?" She asked as I took the medicines from her. Oh please! I have better things to do! More like, better places to go!

"Some other time!" I said while her smiled faded and she nodded. I made my way towards the exit when my eyes caught something.

Riddhima

What is she doing here? She seemed in a hurry while she grabbed a bunch of Pregnancy test kits—WAIT WHAT? Why on earth is she buying those? Is she pregnant? No this can't be possible!

Why is she in such a hurry? She ran towards the cashier and paid for it and in a span of few seconds she was out of the pharmacy running towards her car.