Chapter 31 • The Cat & Mouse Chase

Chapter 31 • The Cat and Mouse Chase

After changing and doing her business, she came out of the bathroom to see Armaan sitting on her old bed smirking. He had his phone and was smirking at Riddhima. He turned the phone and winked at her playing the video.

Riddhima's eyes widened and her breath got stuck. Only one thing was going in her mind "im so gone now!"

Armaan got up from the bed and stood in front of her smirking. Riddhimaa gulped as she looked at the phone in his hand.

"So this was the video that you had deleted earlier?" Armaan asked smirking as Riddhima closed her eyes and swallowed a gulp of Saliva.

"H..how.. Did...you...ge..get it?" Riddhima stuttered asking as there was no use of lying that this wasn't the video because one, her mental and physical appearance told him that this was the video. Two, her face was clearing shown in the video as she was hugging the video.

"I have my ways," Armaan started to walk around her in circles. "Waise I didn't know that you have wet dreams about me" He stopped behind her and bent down, huskily whispering in her ear, as his lips touch her earlobes making her loose all her sense, and making her breath go uneven.

Riddhima closed her eyes and gripped her night suit's shirt in her hand trying to control her rising heartbeat. She shivered feeling Armaan's hot breath fanning her neck making all the hair there rise. She shuddered as his lips touched her earlobe. Her knees were going weak and any second now she would collapse.

"Now...I'm going to keep this forever!" Armaan said waving his phone in the air. Riddhima tried to catch it but Armaan laughed evilly running out of the room.

"Armaan you jerk get your butt over here!!!!" Riddhima screamed running behind him, as Armaan ran downstairs towards the dark living room laughing.

"Sweatheart...its 'Get your Ass here' not 'but'!" Armaan said clutching his stomach laughing at her word usage.

"Armaaaaaaan!" Riddhima gritted loudly, running behind him in circles as they both ran around the huge dining table but careful as the lights weren't on and it was dark everywhere.

"Awwwnnnn Riddhima baby moans while having dreams about her prince Charming Armaan Mallik! So cute!" Armaan teased laughing like a fan-girl would talk.

Riddhima blushed and killed muskaan in her mind ten times. If it weren't for that innocent little baby fetus in her stomach, Riddhima would have murdered Muskaan the minute she took her video. She knew, now, Armaan would tease the hell out of her.

Her cheeks were dark red, all flushed up, half from the naughty teasing, and half from anger. She stopped at one corner of the dining table keeping her hands on her hips. While Armaan stood on the other side of the table keeping his hands on his stomach laughing and breathing heavily. She looked at him frowning breathing heavily thinking something.

"Look! You know what! I'm tired...and I give up!" Riddhima huffed walking towards the L-shape sofa and sitting on it crossing her arms, with cute pout on her face.

Armaan chuckled and looked at her looking at him pouting. How badly he wanted to kiss those pouty lips but he really didn't want to mess up things between them.

He sighed trying to control his desire and walked towards her sitting next to her trying to catch his breath and so did Riddhima. Both had ran around so much, now their legs hurt like hell and both were in desperate need of air.

Armaan sighed and kept the phone in between them on the sofa forgetting about Riddhima. "Oh god my legs hurt like hell!" He complained stretching his legs.