Chapter 32 • He's Mine

"She's Maya, our wedding planner whose also going to plan the engagemnet! She was Armaan and my friend in college! But more closer to Armaan!" Rahul explained making Riddhima's blood boil more.

'Before that Neha and now this Maha! Why is Armaan always surrounded with bitches! I don't even care if I'm swearing right now!' Riddhima thought glaring as Armaan, Muskaan and Rahul entered the ship.

*********************

"I never knew that Rahul would do this much for me! I'm so happy! Honestly, my life feels complete now!" Muskaan said resting on the bed as Riddhima hanged the clothes on the rack inside the cupboard.

"You're very lucky Muski!" Riddhima smiled at her and turned around facing the cupboard thinking about her relationship with Armaan.

Before Neha was in between them and now this so-called wedding planner Maya. Even though she was showing attitude to Armaan, she loved him a lot and didn't want his attention to divert from her to a slut who uses the excuse of being a wedding planner.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, and Armaan and Rahul came in. "Hey girls!" They both said at the same time as Rahul hugged Muskaan pecked her lips making Riddhima smile teasingly at her while Armaan looked at her longingly.

"Get ready fast because there's a pool party on the deck and we want you guys there in 15 min!" Rahul said and Armaan winked at Riddhima who rolled her eyes.

She was still pissed at him for flirting with Maya earlier. Rahul and Armaan left and the girls took their bathing suits out and went to get changed.

********************

Muskaan was wearing a yellow two piece bikini and sun-glasses with orange flip flops. She was putting on sunscreen on her arms when Riddhima came out of the bathroom dressed in a one piece blue bathing suit with her hair tied in a high ponytail.

"Look at you! Showing off those cruves! Damnnn Ridzi! Are you planning to kill Armaan?" Muskaan teased smirking making Riddhima blush.

"Shut up! He's too busy with his so-called Maya!" Riddhima rolled her eyes feeling jealous.

"Ohhhh somethings burning!" Muskaan sniffed making Riddhima grit her teeth in annoyance and jealousy.

"Shut up! I'm not jealous!" Riddhima scoffed and took the sun-screen from her rubbing it on her body.

"Never said you are!" Muskaan winked and Riddhima flustered as she was caught. She decided to kept mum.

*****************

"Look at how he's getting all sticky with all those whores!" Riddhima gritted her teeth sitting on a bar stool in front of the counter eyeing Armaan was in the pool with a few girls, specially Maya, whose shoulder he had an arm around.

"Since when did u start swearing Riddhima?" Rahul asked taking a sip from his glass smirking at her and Muskaan was smirking at Riddhima too.

"Uhh-abhhh, i don't know, ughh...forget it!" Riddhima stuttered and closed her eyes feeling the pain in her heart.

"Ten tequila shots!" She turned towards the bartender asked him who nodded and pouring the shots in the glasses. Muskaan looked at her wide eyed.

"Are u serious? You'll get drunk after one of them, you remember na what happened the last time you got drunk!" Muskaan said as Riddhima gulped on glass down frowning as she felt the bitter taste of tequila.

"Peene de muski (let me drink muski)" Riddhima chocked on her second glass as tears started to form in her eyes seeing Armaan with Maya.

Rahul looked at Riddhima with concern. He then looked at Armaan who winked at him. It was their plan to make Riddhima jealous. Rahul nodded negatively and glared at Armaan who chuckled silently.