Chapter 1: Next Stop, London

Emma

I was not expecting to be welcomed into London by Harry Styles. But surprisingly enough, there he stood beside Natalie and Niall in the London Heathrow airport at seven in the morning, London time. My guess is the other three boys were sound asleep. It was pretty early and I'm sure they all had a late night. Why wasn't Harry with them instead? Wasn't he exhausted as well? Besides, it's not like Harry is the greatest of friends with Anna or me. So honestly, there really isn't any point in him being here.

"Emmy!!! Annaboo!!!" Natalie called as she ran up to us.

I couldn't help but break out into laughter as a wide smile stretched across my face. Natalie is one of the craziest people I know. It may not seem like it, but she is once you get to know her the way Anna and I do. Both Anna and I set down our suitcases so we could hug Natalie as she collided into our bodies. It had only been a day and a half but we missed our nutty Natalie.

"I missed you guys so much! You should have flown in early with me and seen the boys in concert. They were magnificent!" Natalie said with this glowing aura surrounding her.

I'm glad she's finally able to spend quality time with Niall. He makes her so incredibly happy with just a simple smile shared between them, and vice versa. Their love is so tangible and so visible, a blind, old and bitter man would be able to see it and be warmed by it. I hope that someday I will find someone who will love me like that and that I can love them back with the same amount of passion.

I'm so far off into my own world that it takes me a minute to register the fact that someone, a very tall someone, is standing before me. When my vision focuses back to the real world I see that the person is Harry. He is wearing this big goofy smile on his face, his green eyes alight with happiness. But he doesn't do or say anything really; he just stands there and smiles. I force myself to smile back. When I do so, it triggers something in Harry and he finally speaks up.

"Hi Emma," he says casually in his early morning rasp.

"Hello Harry," I say indifferently.

Can you really blame me? At least not horribly, I mean I just got off a ten hour flight where I could hardly get any sleep. I'm exhausted and quite honestly, I'm not looking forward to lugging my suitcases through this massive airport.

"Would you like me to take one of your suitcases? You must be exhausted from your flight. I know I usually am," he offered as if he could read my mind.

He couldn't... could he? Nahh, people can't read minds, only fictional vampires that sparkle in sunlight can do that.

Okay, I really need to just plug my headphones in when the airplane plays Twilight for everyone. That is such a god awful movie, and book. If I ever watch that movie it's only because of Rob. God he's a hunk...

"Uh, sure, thank you Harry," I finally reply after my stop in la la land.

"It's no problem," he says, giving me a charming half smile.

I see that Niall is helping with Anna's bags as well as we head off to the parking lot. Smiling down at Natalie who is walking beside me, I take a glimpse around once we step outside. All I see is a cloudy sky up above, your typical buildings and streets with cars driving by. But it still amazes me because I can feel the character of London, and all the history behind it. I see its beauty that is hidden within the walls and streets that surround me. Taking in a deep breath of air, I let all of it sink in. For the next three months this city is going to be my home. I'm not entirely sure that I can get over that fact.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I heard Harry ask from beside me.

"Yeah, it is, and I've hardly stepped foot in it," I reply in a hushed voice, still taking everything in.