Chapter 10: Obviously... Friends.

Emma

"How'd the interview go today?" I asked as Harry made popcorn in the kitchen.

"Pretty good  I suppose. You should have seen Niall when he was talking about Natalie, it was so adorable," Harry responded.

"I don't doubt it. That boy loves her to the moon and back."

"More like his love for her is larger than the universe," he corrected me with a lopsided smile.

"You think so?" I challenged.

"I know it for a fact."

"Oh really?" I laughed.

"Yes really, miss smart ass," he said as he flicked a piece of popcorn at me.

"Natalie would have murdered you with her evil eye if she were here."

"For throwing the popcorn? Probably," he agreed.

"Come on, let's go watch Friends With Benefits now! JT is calling my name!" I said as I stole the popcorn from Harry and ran to the living room.

"Calm yourself, Emma. It's just Justin Timberlake," Harry chuckled.

"Shut your mouth if you are going to be mean towards my JT. I do not appreciate people hating on Mr. Sexyperfectass."

"Mr. Sexyperfectass?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yes, Mr. Sexyperfectass is my nickname for JT. You have one too, it's buttface," I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

Harry tried to keep a straight face but he ended up laughing hysterically. While he took his time calming down I started the movie and relaxed further into his couch. I'm pretty sure I felt Harry's arm behind my head but I decided not to say anything about it. It wasn't bothering me and it didn't seem to bother him, so why make a big deal out of it? I didn't see the point in doing that.

We were about half way through the film when someone barged into Harry's flat.

"Harry Edward Styles! You owe me a taco, and I want it now! So get off your flat little arse and make me one," Louis demanded. We both looked over and saw him standing on my end of the couch with his arms crossed over his chest.

"The film is almost over, I'll make it for you then," Harry replied calmly.

"Did you not hear me? I want it now, Haz. I'm starving here!"

"Well I'm currently busy."

"Yeah, of course you are. Busy cuddling with Em," Louis smirked.

Cuddling with me? I tilted my head up to find that Harry and I were indeed cuddling. I hadn't even realized that we were to begin with. Harry's cheeks flushed a bright red as he retracted his arm from around my shoulders.

"I'll go make that taco now," he said quietly, making his voice sound even deeper than normal.

"I figured you would," Louis smirked triumphantly.

What was that all about? I swear, these boys get more and more weird the longer I spend time with them...

As the days slowly pass by I can't help but worry about Natalie and how she is doing. Lately it's all I've been doing and I'm starting to believe that it is just becoming even more second nature to me than it was before. She's just been thrown one curve ball after another lately. I don't see how that's fair. Someone else whose life is much too boring could use one, not her. All I can say is thank god for Niall. He's able to help her in ways Anna and myself were never able to.