Chapter 8: A Good Day

Emma

"That store looks interesting let's go in there!" Anna pointed at a shop window as we passed.

"Okay, I don't see why not," I said as I looked at the sign above the door. It looked like a nice enough shop to stop in for a few minutes.

Anna squealed quietly beside me as she dragged me into the door. I walked behind Anna until she walked off in one direction and I went the other. One direct... god you can't escape those guys can you? Not even in your own thoughts! It is literally impossible. And it really doesn't help when you are living with them and so you become more in tune to them and inevitably pay more attention to their advertisements that are everywhere. It's almost as if you've become one of their fans. Which I'm not saying that I'm not a fan of their music, because I am. I just prefer music like Justin Timberlake or Queen, and some Bluegrass music.

Wait a minute, why am I even explaining myself? I'm not even talking to anybody. Everything I just pointed out, I pointed out to myself in my mind. That's it, I need to see a psychologist or something. I'm honestly starting to believe I have officially lost my mind. If I have, I blame those five idiots.

As I realize that I have been standing in the same spot holding up a shirt for the past couple of minutes, I put it back and start moving around again. My eyes scan over the merchandise as nothing seems to catch my eye. Everything looks... ordinary or not my style. I don't try to follow the 'hot trends.' I wear whatever I feel like, and that is that. Take my outfit for today as an example. I'm wearing high waisted purple jeans with a black crop top and a light weight cardigan over it.

This morning I had a momentary memory loss when it comes to the weather in London. So as I am walking down the streets with Anna I'm pretending that I'm not freezing my ass off. But in reality every part of my body went numb forty minutes ago. So now that I am in the warmth of a store I am taking advantage of it. I drag my feet when Anna is ready to leave simply so I can remain warm a little while longer. As usual though, my plans don't always go as I had hoped.

"Excuse me, miss, may I ask you a question?" a medium height red headed girl came up to me and asked.

"Uh, sure, go ahead," I replied warily. If some stranger walked up to you and wanted to ask you a question you would be a little weirded out as well.

"Are you that girl that has been spotted at the cafe up the street with Harry Styles?"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Well people are saying that Harry was seen with a tall blonde. There are a few pictures and you look like the girl in them. I was just curious."

 "I very well may have been," I responded, making it sound more like a question.

"So you admit to knowing Harry?" she pressed on.

"I don't know, does it matter?" I asked.

"Yes, it does. Because Harry is my future husband. He needs to know that, and so do you. You need to stay the hell away from him."

"Okay, then. I'll stay away," I said in a mocking tone as I waved my hands around. I found it kind of funny how delusional some of these girls could be.

After that I turned and walked out of the store with Anna, only to be greeted by a small mob of girls, about twenty in all. My assumption is that they're all with Ginger from in the store. They all just stared at Anna and I, looking us up and down. Never had I felt more uncomfortable in my life.

"She knows Harry, girls," Ginger spoke out from behind us, confirming my previous thoughts.

"So you are the whore that was with him," some small little blond, who looked to be thirteen, said.