Chapter 9: Wasn't the only one with a boy...

Chapter 9:Wasn't the only one with a boy...

     "Camron?" He looked as surprised to see Adrene as she was at seeing him, he was also in his boxers.

     "I, was, just, bye." Adrene said feeling awkward as she went upstairs and on the way up ran into Lisa rubbing her eyes.

     "Camron?" Lisa asked and she could finally see, she was surprised just like everyone else in the house.

     "Adrene? Oh he just, I" Aunt Lisa tried to make it seem as if she didn't just sleep with him, but I knew she so did.

     "I'm going to go get dressed for school, talk later?" Aunt Lisa nodded happy she didn't have to explain. So Aunt Lisa had Camron in her room while I had Lucas in mine? Only I didn't go anywhere with Lucas, but Aunt Lisa did with Camron.

     Once Adrene was dressed she came downstairs to see Aunt Lisa and Camron. They looked so happy and in love, just the way she was. They were both deserving of each other.

     "Bye Aunt Lisa I'm  going to school." She looked at Adrene and nodded then turned back to Camron.

************************

     "So he really slept over?" Lucas smiled, "Well I guess Camron and I have something in common." Adrene rolled her eyes.

     "Yeah but you stayed to keep me safe, he stayed for other priorites." They both laughed and made their way into school.

     "Well I'll see you after class." Lucas kissed my forehead and went to his class.