Never begun, never to end (30)

Hey guys its been ages hasn't it!? Well here is the last, the final chapTer of Love By Angels so I really hope you guys enjoy it!!!

READ

Vote!!!!!

COMMENT!!!

(Adrenes pov.)

In an instant the pain stopped I was brought back with a gasp of burnt air. Wings of my own careesed my body I reached out with my fingertips to touch them to make sure I was not hallucinating from the pain... I wasn't. I actually had wings, but what about Lucas what had happened to him?

My eyes blink uncontrolably smoke drowns out the clean air. I scan the area around me until I finally spot Lucas. "Lucas!" I cry out and run to him. His body flipping from side to side like he was having a seziure. Lucas lets out a cry and grabs me by the throat cutting off my air supply. His eyes moving from side to side fiercly until they lock on me. He looks at me for a moment as I grip at his coarse hands, but then he drops me and gasps at the same time I do.

"Adrene," Says Lucas and comes to my side. "Adrene I'm so sorry that wasn't me, you have to believe me I would never hurt you."

I push my fist to my chest as I feel my heart rate highten. Once I get my breathing regulated I look at Lucas. "Its alright." I say and sigh.

"Adrene?" Says Lucas as he looks at my wings. "I know," I say knowing what he wanted to say. "I don't know how.." I say but Lucas cuts in, "I do. When we kissed and we both had been covered in our own blood. You are half hunter half fallen. I am aswell. "

We sat there for awhile in the dirt until we heard a twig snap behind us. Lucas and I jolted up from the ground to see my parents. "Adrene....what have you done!?" Their eye widen with fury. "You have started what we have tried to prevent all these years! You've started an abomination!"

I stand there silent and look up at Lucas. "Lets go." I whisper. Lucas' wings come out and we turn to leave. "Oh no you don't, guys!" My father yells. Lucas and I turn around to see men emerge from the trees , and they carry weapons.

"War." I hear one of them say. Lucas and I both grab a sword from the ground. The men come running towards us and we fight. Slashing men with the swords. An arrow comes out of nowhere like a snipper and nicks my shoulder. I cry out in pain and go after the bastard. With one hit he's gone.

I look over at Lucas who is being bambarded with five men, but more are on their way. I run to him crying out "die!" to the men. Back to back Lucas and I stand in hand combat with our enemy. I know that I am being cut on my legs and wings but I try to push through the pain because I know if I quit now we are done for.

"Kill them!" My parents scream from afar. I see my mother pick up a bow and arrow aimed for Lucas' heart. I kill the men in my way and when she pulls the trigger I push Lucas down. The arrow ends up in my wings and the pain is excrusating. I scream out in pain with tears raining down on my face.

Lucas runs over them but they flee on horseback, and when Lucas tries to get up into flight a man shoots him down like a bird and a hunter.

There is few men left aproximatly ten and they all come towards me, but I need to help Lucas. I see him turn over onto his wings as the hunter aproaches him. "Lucas run!" I cry out to him and go into the crowd of men coming towards me.

I kill two easy but then one comes up from behind me and jumps onto my back, the rest come closer. He is choking me, his grip getting tighter. I pull the sword up to my neck and slash his hands. I almost puke when I see a hand on the ground. He cries out and I stab him, finish him.

There is no way I can take the last seven men down in time. I look back over to Lucas where he is fighting the hunter, but the hunter is a giant compared to Lucas he wont stand a chance alone. I run over to the arrows and shoot them at the men. I did intend on killing them one by one but the best I could do was slow them down.

I shoot an arrow at the hunter fihting with Lucas and run to them. The man is weaker now, but still very strong. He knocks Lucas down before I am there, and he grabs a dagger from his back pocket and pushes down to Lucas' heart. Lucas is resisting but it is coming closer. I run and run until finally I am there and plunge the sword into the mans heart. He falls on top of Lucas. I help Lucas pull the man off him. "I love you." Lucas says and kisses me. "I love you." I say back.

We look back at the men headed for us when I am struck in the arm by an arrow, and I try to pull it out but I cannot. I try not to cry but I cannot move my arm. The men come for us and I stand up lifting my sword. "No," Says Lucas and grabs the sword from my hands and pushes me back onto the grass. I watch as he runs into the men. The scene is full with blood, and no man comes out unharmed.

When Lucas comes back he has blood splatered on his body. He carefully takes my arm and tugs at the arrow. "Don't look." He says. I knew it was a bad idea but I looked anyways. My arm poured out blood and the arrow lay next to me. "Oww!" I yelled.

"I told you not to look." Lucas says humourusly. He rips a piece of his shirt and wraps it around my wound. Then he helps me up onto my feet.

Around us is flames and smoke, blood and massacered bodies. Lucas and I look into eachothers eyes and can see the fear within our souls. This was not the end of this so called war, and it wasn't even close to what was headed for us. Aunt Lisa was right this wasn't the end it was just the beginning. Lucas and I fled to a place in the middle of nowhere trying to keep our identites hidden amd secret, but soon enough the war we are running from will find us and eventually we would have to face it.

Sooo!!!! Thats the last chapter of Love by angels!!! What did you guys think was it a good enough ending? I want reviews and honest opinions of the book please! Luv u all! And pleaassee check out my other book scars of a wolf! Luv you all! ♥