Chapter 24: Red Skys

Hey Guys, I know my last chapter was a little short and I don't know if this one will be very long either because it is in Lucas' point of view. I hope you like it no matter how long it is...  xD

     Chapter 24:Red Skys

(Lucas)

     Everything was red, I could see people walking past me with there heads down looking and polishing their weapons. I felt imprisoned in my own body, I could see everything, feel everything but I couldn't move and no one saw me or heard me scream. My vision was still red like the blood they had spilled, I saw a hunter sitting on a log across from me. He was sharpening what seemed to be a large dagger, he looked up at me as if I actually moved but he soon looked away knowing I didn't.

     I tried to figure out where I was or even how my body was laid out but I only saw trees, but as I looked once more I saw Adrene across from me behind the man on the log. She was tied to a stake unconscious, what were they going to do to us? Before I could think another thought my body moved, my limbs jolting out in every direction in pain. I screamed as my back seemed to burn, I could move my head to see I was tied to a stake too and my wings were barely hanging on. My eyes burned, everything was flashing red and it became like a voice my screams.

     The man on the log jumped up as he looked at me, he dropped his dagger and ran through the trees, I still cried out in pain as I felt the bones in my wings try to repair themselves. I felt them crack and try to mend themselves but it didn't seem to work. I cried out more and more, the man came back pointing at me and saying something that I could not hear. He kept on pointing until more men appeared. Their voices couldn't be heard over my screams, I looked over at Adrene who looked as if she was in a peaceful dream. "I...........Love...................you...." I tried to say through my screams of pain.

     The man came forward and threw ice cold water in my face, I didn't get the point of it until I stopped screaming out in pain and the man came forward. "We need our guest to be perfectly calm when this happens." The man came forward and looked at me on the stake as if I were on display. "If he starts to scream again, here is some more water."

     I looked at the man who sat back down on the log and he stared back at me. "Finally we are almost ready." He said and looked over at Adrene in her peaceful dreams, they weren't going to touch her.

     Yeah so this chapter was really short and I'm sorry I just needed this part to be separate from Adren's part because it gets confusing for some people.....hope to have some more up before or after Christmas.....xD