Chapter 28: Blood Bath

Heyy guys! 1,250 reads xD! Well just wanted to say thx...I want it so next time I begin to write is at 1,300 reads and post at 1,350 but I don't know it might be a little while till the next posting, maybe I'll get some stuff together for march break! Well thats it but after this chapter will be a note so READ IT XP hahaha well enjoy.

read

Comment

Vote

Vote....

VOTE! XD

Chapter 29:

(Adrene's pov)

I could smell the blood as if it were a strong scent of perfume in the air, the kind us girls put on after gym. I remember one time Julia hated this one teacher, the teacher was allergic to perfume. So Julia came out of gym class smelling like a perfume filled skunk and walked into her class, poor teacher she was rushed to the hospital and never came back to teach. Julia got a good laugh out of it until her suspention. Oh Julia I can't believe she is dead too.

"Adrene we should start going in now," Lucas was calm about all this. The killing, the rustic blood everywhere. Was this a sign he changed? Of course he changed he almost slit my throat! But I wouldn't have to kill him would I? Not after all this? Not after everything we have done for eachother? I shook my head and began walking behind Lucas into the hallway of the sanctuary.

"Where is everyone!" Someone's voice came from the end of the hall...Sarah my mother.

Lucas pushed me up against a wall his arms wrapped tightly around me, my head smushed to his hard chizzeld chest. How I missied the way he held me. Shhh he mouthed and I reasted against him.

"Rupurt go and find everyone! And then report back to me, NOW!" She yelled sending this Rupurt off to find the others. The others I thought...are dead...gone.

"Lucas now what?" I whispered as the heavy footsteps got louder, closer.

Lucas looked in the direction of the footsteps and released me from his grip. Damn it felt so go- before I coyld finish even the thought Lucas stabbed the man known as Rupurt. Lucas pulled him to a corner out of sight from anyone, anyone left. "Let's go," He insisted pulling my jand into his and quietly ran down to the end of the hallway. I was still looking back at the spot we had just been, shock I suspected.

When I turned around there Lucas stood looming over me. "Focus, we are almost done. Then we can go home, be safe. I don't want it to end here. I luvyou." He put his chin on my head and pulled me over to the side of the hallway. He put his finger to his lips indicating me to be quiet. We peered into the room and there stood sarah pacing back and forth, she was worried. Bet she knew we were out here, coming to get her.

Lucas began walking into the room, his sword at the ready, I followed with my dagger. "Expecting us?" Lucas said questioning her.

Sarah jumped at the sight of us, her eyes bulging out of their soccets. Her mouth gapped open, no words escaping but one. "Adrene," My eyes furiously looked up at this poor woman, she was suffereing..it was her own doing I thought.

"Sarah," The name flew off my tounge like burning hot soup.

"Why do you call me that? You know I am your mother. So why? Why not have enough gratititude to call me it before you kill me." She spoke soft as if deeply hurt.

"BECAUSE!"Tears scratched away at my face. "Because you are no mother, a mother would be there for her kid, would show up when she says she is coming home, wouldnt kill those she loves...so why? Why call you mother if you are defined as the complete opposate?"

"I only did those things to protect you.."

"STOP IT! Stop trying to protect something you have already lost amd will NEVER get back!" I yelled.

"Daughter-"

"ADRENE!" I screamed furious.

"Adrene," She spoke as if nothing else would sound right.

I was angry as hell! I stormed off towards her but Lucas stopped me. What was this!? Why!? I thought this was the plan!?

"Let me do it.." He spoke sincerly.

"No I must do this." I said aside.

I took lucas' sword and walked towards sarah. Her eyes bouring into me...I lifted the sowrd to take the fatal blow at her. But something stopped it, Sarahs reflection showed on my sword and she smiled. I was so close but what had stopped it....another sword...sarahs sword. She smiled again as if saying I didnt see it coming. And it was true...I didnt.

She swung at me while I wasnt looking and her blade sliced my left cheek. "Ow!" I cried. The duel began the swords clashing against one another, the metal burning in the heat of it. I had cut sarahs arm so hard it would constanly bleed. That would slow her down...

*

The floor was drenched in a puddle of rustic blood. My lip now bleeding along with my cheek, and side. Sarahs arm was torn away at possibly without tlall the blood you could see bone, and her leg was gushing....i was sickend. As it came down to the final drawing of the swords I did it. Hit my target I needed to, the heart.

"That is how I felt back then." I said as I was knelt beside her.

"And this is how I felt when You.....betrayed....mee....dddauggghhhtter." her words werr the last she spike as.long as her actions.

I felt myself falling forward, lucas running to me. Pain in my back, Lucas became blurry...his face full of his own blood...i fell...and then he kissed me.....

Ahhhhh!!! So what'd you think??? good???? Well I am thinking if turning the story into a new directio ....sequel? Idk and ps sorry for spelling errors.....hope this made you want to keep reading.! Whats gonna happen next? Will adrene become a killing machine like lucas at times? Or what....???? Hehehehehehe have to wait for next chapter to see....whenever i post hope for 1300 reads before I post but might not be until soelme time march break... read vote and comment