Chapter 25: Red Skies (Adrene)

Hey guys, I love that more and more people are reading, we're up to 700 people now! Well here is the other part of Red Sky's but Adrene's point of view so things may repeat themselves like hearing Lucas scream but after this it will be back to those chapters were it is just adrene's point of view.....hope you like xD Remember,..

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

!!!!!!!

Chapter 25: Red Sky's (Adrene)

Everything was quiet and dark, I wasn't yet sure if I was afraid or if I was at peace. I watched as the sky around me turned a red hue , I felt rose petals fall from the sky like rain. A hand laid above my waist holding me gently, and lips curiously touched my neck. The warmth of the touch, the kiss it all felt so good. I spun myself around to see Lucas as handsome as ever. He wore jeans and a white t-shirt that shone bright, and his wings glowed even through the day.

His eyes were fixated on me, how I missed his tender green eyes. The last time I had seen them they had been filled with fear, but now looking ito his eyes they were sweet and happy.

"I love you," Lucas' velvet voice said.

I placed my hand on his rough cheek and said "I love you."

His lips then crushed with mine, I could feel as my heart started to race hard against his body. I looked up at him once more before I had heard it, screams. You could hear them in the distance, they were close but far and then in an instant they were whispers in your ears.

It had begun to rain around me, the sky turning a gray. Lucas was gone, and I heard the cold screams again. I ran in the direction of the screams but they seemed to be moving as if a game of tag.

"I.......Love......You...." I heard Lucas' voice faintly say. Chills went up and down my spine.

"Lucas!" I ran and ran finding him no where. The rain soon became thick on the ground, it became dark red. I dipped my finger carefully into the puddle and soo I realized that it was no longer rain coming down from the sky but...blood.

I loooked up into the gray sky to see a flash of Lucas and I we were happy and out of harm.

Everything began to disappear into blackness, and yet I still cannot come to realize if I was afraid or at peace. The dream was not frightening or peaceful but both....and was it a dream or a soon to be reality?

I felt my eyes open and I saw Lucas....over across the field tied to a stake....I looked back to see myself also tied to a stake. My eyes of reality finally opened and everything was black as night, at the moment I feared the reality,

IMPORTANT!!!

1: Yes this chapter did just repeat chapter 24 red skys but I just needed this to be a short filler chapter to get Adrene's point of view. And yes this chapter was super short! (sorry)

2: I'm not quite sure if I should bring back Adrene's father????? o.O Adrene's mother may be coming back....very soon but I'm not sure if it should come back with Adrene's father....(only a cool twist) (maybe) So I need your guys opinion because I dont know how the next chapter will go without this help! xD

Well keep reading! I need comments! Please!