Chapter 19:To kill or not to kill there is no question

Thanks you guys for still staying with me, I can't believe how many people read after I posted.... You guys wanna help me with something? I want to get 1000 people to read my story before the end of October.... sounds impossible I know but with your help we can do it!!!! So tell everyone you know to check it out, even if they just read one chapter every person counts! Please help out and enjoy the next chapter.....

Artist1923 

Chapter 19: to kill or not to kill there is no question

****************************(Adrene)*******************************

     "Lucas!" I cried out as I saw him fly off. It was unbelievable what just happened. Everything was so bright and gold, Lucas was somehow being lifted up to the sky. But then he started to cry out saying "Stop!" He was opening his wings trying to get free, I didn't think he could do it, but he did he broke free of the chains and flew off. I hope he finds a safe place because now that he is gone I know I'm going to be murdered soon.

     "Peter! He's escaped! Get everyone to their positions! We need to find him!!!!" Peter jolted up from where he was sleeping and blew a whistle.

     "Everyone the fallen has escaped! Take your positions! Find him and bring him back.... DEAD OR ALIVE!"  Adrene gasped.

     David came into view, he took Peter's spot right outside of Adrene's cell. He was wearing a cloak and was staring right at her. "He's gone Adrene sweetheart, you can help us find him but then you must kill him." David threw her a dagger similar to the one that Pareph and Camron had.

     "Go. To. Hell." Adrene said as she stood at the cell door. David nodded and walked away leaving her alone in this dark cold cell. She began to question herself. Should she go with them and just run off? Should she call out for Lucas and hope he hears her? Should she use the dagger and just kill herself? Was she destined for this?

     Adrene took the dagger off the ground and held it in her hands for a while trying to find her answer.

*****************************(Lucas)*********************************

     I had flow far enough that they would be chasing me for a while, enough time to find Adrene. I could see the Sanctuary  from where I was standing, I ran and saw the two guards by the door... damnit! Lucas ran back to where they weren't able to see him fly, he started to fly and flew up onto the building they were standing in front of.

     He was going to have to kill him Lucas new this and yet he just couldn't wait, he was so intentitve to see them all be burned like witches at stake. What was going on with Lucas? He was so filled with rage all he could think of was death and destruction.

     I shook my head and pounced off the building onto one of the men, like a cat. I had taken this one by surprise and took his own dagger and stabbed him in the heart. The other tall and big man looked at Lucas eyes wide. "You!" He yelled but before he could say more Lucas stabbed him as well. "Yyooouuu...." The man said drawing his last  breath. I couldn't move the bodies there was no time so I ran into the Sanctuary, looking at every corner for Adrene and more hunters. I ran down the hall and found a room I stepped in and it was the weaponry.

*************************(Adrene)***************************************

     I looked at the dagger I had thrown across the cell. It looked like my friend at the moment but I didn't give in, I clutched the cell door awaiting someone's arrival. I cried out for people "Mum! Dad! LUCAS!" I cried out Mum and Dad once but gave up on that and cried out for Lucas.

     Silently I heard footsteps coming down the hall I clutched the door tighter trying to melt through the bars of the doors and run down to Lucas. "Lucas you came." I said but as the person came into view it wasn't Lucas but David my Dad.