Chapter 29: The Change

Hey guys so this is either the second or third chapter till the last one! So read.and enjoy!

Read

Vote

Comment

Luvya! XD

Chapter 29: The Change

(Lucas' pov)

I couldn't believe it, Adrene was dead....right here....right infront of me. After all we've done, all we've been through she's gone. No matter how many times I kiss her wishing she would wake up, she is no sleeping beauty, no snow white, this was no fairytale. But wait she would come back, she would! All those times the hunters tortured me to death, I came back, and Adrene she came back too. She has to come back, she has to. And so now I hold her in my arms as I look down at her fragile state, all I have to do was wait for her to come back.

(Adrene's pov)

This time everything was different, painless and bliss. I could see flower petals falling from the soft sky. I walked along a small path to see Julia and Aunt Lisa, like they were expecting me. I ran towards them but an invisible force field shot me back.

"You can't cross ove to the other side." Said Aunt Lisa.

"The other-" I began.

"You have no time for questions, you must know." Julia said.

"Know what?" I asked scared.

"All this." Began Aunt Lisa flashing memories of the battles Lucas and I fought. "This is all just the begining."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Just go back to Licas, you'll need eachother soon. And Adrene I'm sorry." Said Julia as she began to drift away into mist.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"You have no time, you must go back. They are coming, you need to be ready." Said Aunt Lisa.

"Be ready for what?" I asked rasing my voice.

"Your mother, your father they have called them. Go Adrene go!"

"But...." I said as I drifted away, back to the real world.

When my eyes did open I saw Lucas' head above me, his face filled with his own blood. I reached my hand up to touch him and he awoke, pulling my limp body up.

"Adrene you're back, you're back." He said with joy kissing me generously. It felt good to feel him again, the warmth of his body was heating me but I suddenly became too warm, burning. I could taste blood on my tounge burning my mouth.

"Lucas," I began to say as I pulled back.

"Adrene do yo taste that?" He asked.

"The blood, its-"

"Burning?" He said asking me. I nodded and now my eyes began to burn, my body its own infreno.

"Lucas!" I cried as I watched him shake and fall to the ground. I went to touch him but firey heat burnt my touch. In the seconds that passed I followed along with Licas, the heat taking over. This was a fever, a sickness we cannot sweat out, so we lay here shaking burning from the inside.

This was worse than death, death would be a peace compared to this hell. What was happening? Why was this pain brought upon us? I could feel myself rolling around in the pain, my back breaking with every move. My body changing itself dramatically, my back arched up and cracked. I cried out in pain but I don't know if it made a sound.

My back felt as though it were breaking in two, and thats what it was doing. I could see it bones cutting through my skin, feathers growing from it. Was I becoming an angel? A fallen like Lucas? The pain began to ease....and black wings caressed me...my wings....

So!!!??? What did you think huh? Tell me! Vote comment amd look out for the next chapter XD