The Floor is Lava

'Ah, watch out Y/N! The floor is lava!' Your girlfriend, Lauren yells. She shrieks as you push her off the bed. She lands in a pit of pillows, the sounds of her giggles muffled. You start to prance around the bed, yelling I'm the champion and waving your hands in the air.

Lauren gets up and pouts, so you poke your tongue out at her.

'Come on, don't be such a sore loser.' You tease. 'One more round?'

Lauren nods her head and you both begin to prance around. You start to throw pillows across the room.

As you run past the door, Lauren tries to hit you with a pillow. But the door opens and a unexpected Dinah get whacked in the face with the pillow. She stands there, mouth open, shocked.

'Oopies?' Lauren whispers. Dinah's face twists into a evil grin and snatches the pillow from my hand. It flies in the air and hits Lauren square in the face. She is also surprised, but she laughs it off.

'Oh, you're so on!' She yells. Throwing the pillow back. We keep throwing pillows until we were buggered, which was a long time because Dinah wouldn't give up.

'Well, bye you guys!' Dinah waves as she leaves the room. You lay down on the bed and sigh loudly.

'What's wrong?' Lauren asks, laying beside you.

'I'm just tired.' You say. You see her grin and she wraps her legs around yours.

'How about now?' She smirks.

'Not anymore'