Ignoring Her

'ALLY, cuddle with me!' You hear Lauren shriek, as she lays her body next to Ally's. Ally just a smiles and wraps her arm around her. Why couldn't she had done that with you? You would protect her from the monster in the movie.

'Yo, what's up?' Normani asks, sitting beside you. She has a bowl of popcorn next to her and you grab a hand full. On the other side of the lounge, you hear giggles but you try to ignore them. Normani notices your glare and raises an eyebrow. 'Spill.'

'Why can't she cuddle with me? I'm her girlfriend.' You whisper. As soon as the words came out of your mouth,you admit that you are a bit jealous. You can't help it, you're hopelessly in love with her. The way her hair glows in the sun, her toned body, effortlessly gorgeous.

'You could act on your thoughts,' Normani says. You frown at her, confused 'You know, pretend to be jealous and ignore her for a while. Make her fight for you.'

'Yeah, good idea.' You reply,before putting on a game face. You huff loudly in Lauren's direction and storm off into your room. You made sure to slam the door for effect. Once inside, you sit on the edge of the bed, your back facing the wall. Moments later you hear the door open and a pair of arms wraps around your waist. You don't return the favour and continue to sit with your arms crossed.

'Hey babe, what's wrong? You don't reply, and you can feel her pouting from behind you. Her arms are taken away for your waist and for a moment you thought that she left you.

'Would this make you tell?' She whispers in your ear, leaving traces of hard kisses from your ear to the hem of your t-shirt. You want to moan, and let her in again but you remember what Normani said. You had to get revenge. After minutes of sitting there, giving her no attention at all, she stops kissing you and you feel the bed weight shift. The door of your bathroom opens and you hear the tap running, possibly running a bath. Lauren comes back and tugs on your arm. You don't move and look the other direction.

'I know you're mad at me, but please let me please you, you know take your mind off things.' You let her take you over to the bath and she  closes the door behind her. Turning around, you take in the scenery. The bathtub is filled with water, Bright pink petals flout on top. She has also lighted a couple of candles that smell like cotton candy. You smile slowly.Gosh Lauren is one of a kind.

Taking off your clothes, you hop into the tub and close your eyes. You open them seconds later because you are missing something. But that missing something is Lauren, who you are ignoring. Sighing in defeat, you end your mission to ignore her and call her name.

'LAUREN!' You hear the pounding of footsteps approaching and the door is opened. A concerned looking Lauren rushes to your side, her eyebrows arched and her forehead is creased.

'What's wrong?' She says, taking your hand. You look deep into her eyes to tease her for a bit. A smile creeps up on your face.

'I can't relax without one more thing.' You tease. Lauren instantly gets up and paces around.

"What do you want? I can get more soap? Or better smelling candles?' She starts to panic and you laugh. It was good to joke with her again.

'I'm missing you.' you say, seriously. Her mouth opens, then closes. She sighs in relief and starts to undress.

'If I ever, my lovely.'