Date

You knew that Jordan wasn't gonna come, she's just as sleezy as the rest of them. You were suppose to meet each other at 7:00, for a formal dinner, but it's now 7:45 and you're  thinking about leaving. People are giving you apologetic looks and the waitress has ask you like 10 times if you want to order. You kept denying, praying she would come.

With every second passing, you lose hope in her ever coming. Picking up your purse, you go to stand up from your chair, when someone grips onto your hand and pulls you down.

'My name's Lauren. Just go with it okay? Whoever stood you up is a dooshe.' A femine voice whispers. You look up to met a perfect set of dazzling green eyes. She looks up and speaks about louder. 'Sorry babe, the traffic was hectic.'

As she sits down, you admire her figure. She is wearing a long black dress that hugs her sides and she has multiple rings on her fingers. She smiles at you and you blush.

'What's your name? I didn't quite catch it.' She asks, eyes scanning through the menu.

'Y/N.' You reply, finally calling over the waitress. Where the waitress arrives she gives you a heart warming smile and takes your order. You just ordered something small, since you lost your appetite. 

'How do you know that I'm...you know' you begin to ask. Lauren smirks and nods her head towards your wrist.

'Because you've got an LGBT pride bracelet on.' You suddenly feel a touch embarrassed and twist the ring on your left hand. 'So, what are you into?'

'I like reading, I'm actually reading 'To kill a Mockingbird'. Really good story.' You reply, the words coming out of your mouth.

'That's my favourite book ever!' She exclaims, waving her hands about. She then begins to talk all about the book, as you stare into her beautiful eyes.
***********************
You both talk for ages until you realise it's getting late. Lauren's actually a really nice person, and she shares the same interests as you, such as writing and drawing. You actually was glad that Jordan didn't come, other wise you wouldn't have met her. You call the waiter over to get the check and attempt to grab money out of your purse.

'Don't worry, I've got it.' Lauren stats, pulling out some cash.

'Are you sure? Cause I can pay.' You feel a bit uneasy about letting her pay but it also makes you feel loved. 'Will I see you again?'

'Of course! Here's my number.' She replies, pulling out her phone. You both share numbers and walk out the door. You parked your car the opposite way of Lauren so you turn to say goodbye.

'See you soon, hey?' You ask, twiddling your thumbs. Her lips form a smile and she brings you closer. Her hand finds you ass and she squeezes it a little.

'Of course.'