Wattpad stories

Finally, peace and quiet. After a long day of shopping, you finally have the time to start writing. Lauren was sitting beside you, interested in a tv show that was playing. You were very interested in this chapter, since it was about Lauren and you when you were at the beach. That was a very eventful day, so you decided it was the perfect story plot.

Half an hour later you look at the time and realise that the girls are going to be here any moment. You close your laptop lid slightly and go clean yourself up. There is a knock on the door and you go to grab it.

'Hey girls! Come in!' You exclaim, walking back into the lounge room. Lauren is right where you left her and you tap her shoulder. She jumps and turns around, smiling.

'Sorry, didn't know you were here.' She apologises, grabbing for a shirt next to her.

'Damn girl, you got abs!' Normani says, laughing. They all go and sit on the couch and start to watch tv.

'What movie do you wanna watch?' You ask. They all choose a comedy which will probably not be watched till the end because the girls will get bored. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom and leave so I can finish cleaning myself.

(Lauren's POV)

We were all here watching the movie until Y/N said she needed to go to the bathroom. The girls had already gotten bored so I suggested watching YouTube till Y/N got back so we could go somewhere. I open her laptop and put in her password. The girls are huddled around me and the screen lights up and wattpad.com comes on.

'What's this?' I ask, clicking on a draft. This one was called Nightmares and it seemed to be about me and Y/N. Did Y/N write this? As I continued to read, I realise that this actually happened, a couple of nights ago.

'Y/N got skill!' You hear Camila say. She was right, Y/N was a very talented writer. As you are about to read another chapter, a small voice gasps.

'What are you doing?'

(Your POV)

You finished getting ready and was walking down the stairs when you realise that it was very quiet. Very unusual for the girls.

'Y/N got skill!' You hear Camila say. What was she talking about? You turn the corner and see the girls huddled around Lauren. You could se your laptop screen open and you gasp. The girls whip around with smirks on their face, but turn around again to read more.

'What are you doing?' You say, rushing over to where they were sitting. Lauren's eyes had not left the screen as she continues to read the fanfiction you have wrote about her. You feel your cheeks blush and snatch the laptop from her lap.

'You shouldn't be reading that!' You say, blushing even harder.

'But you're a really good writer Y/N.' Lauren replies. All the girls nod in agreement. You start to well up and run to your room, shutting it behind you. Seconds later, Lauren walks in and brings you in her embrace.

'I'm sorry, I didn't know it meant that much to you.' She apologises.

'It's just embarrassing, that's all.' You reply, looking at her. Her gorgeous features glow up in this light and you sigh. You can't be mad at her like this. You lay her down onto the bed and whisper in her ear.

'Do you wanna make another chapter?' You say, as you start to kiss her neck.

'If I ever.' She smirks and the two of you crash into a make out session, that of course you were going to write about later.

A/N
Hey all! I'm really running out of ideas so if you want a imagines dedicated to you, request an idea please!