Get to know me?

I'm sorry guys for the lack of update, I've got a case of writers block so here's a quick get to know me. I found this on tumblr and answered the ones I wanted.

1. selfie

 selfie

2. what would you name your future kids?

I like the names Karla and Harper (Either gender) oh and maybe Raven.

3. do you miss anyone?
One of my friends who moved schools, I haven't hung out with her in months

4. what are you looking forward to?

Finishing school and probably becoming a free person.

5. is there anyone who can always make you smile?

Other than Lauren, I don't think so

6. is it hard for you to get over someone?
I've never been in a relationship or had a crush before so I would have no idea.

7. what was your life like last year?

I honestly don't remember much of last year. I was year 10, I was annoying and my socials skills were shit.

8. have you ever cried because you were so annoyed?
Oh, all the time.

9. who did you last see in person?

I went to a party last Sunday so my close friends??

10. are you good at hiding your feelings?
Unless I'm angry, pretty well. OF course, if you insult someone of say something offensive I will call you out on it

11. are you listening to music right now?
Yes. "Get Away" by The Internet. I recommend you check them out, they are amazing.

12. what is something you want right now?
An all expenses paid, year-long holiday somewhere exotic where I can relax and do whatever the fuck I want.

13. how do you feel right now?

Content

15. personality description
Very shy, but will open up quite quickly once I'm comfortable. Can be the loudest person on earth but also can be the quietest. I like to say I'm confident but in reality, I'm not. I wish I was though.

16. have you ever wanted to tell someone something but you didn't?

I would love to tell one of my friends to stop talking about herself all the time and making everything about her but I'm afraid if I do she'll drop me and I'll have no friends so yeah...

EDIT- I have in fact dropped this friend as of a couple of weeks ago. I no longer talk to her and honestly I have never felt better!

17. opinion on insecurities.
I have them. No doubt you have some. You'll grow out of some, you'll have some more. What matters is what you do about them. There's no use spending your life focusing on the insecurities. Live your life. No one really notices them except you, and if they do, I'm 100% sure they're just mirroring their own insecurities.

18. do you miss how things were a year ago?

I kinda do, I didn't have as much responsibility.

19. have you ever been to New York?

No, but I wish.  I'm a broke teenage girl from Australia.

20. what is your favourite song at the moment?
Don't even ask me this question. It all depends on my mood. But...right now I'm digging some of Lana Del Rey's songs. But really, it literally depends on my mood. I could go from Bring me the horizon to Frank Sinatra to Rhianna in a snap.

21. age and birthday?

15, but I'm 16 in a couple of months (September)

22. description of crush.

Doesn't exist

23. fear(s)

ah, I don't really have any fears but there are a lot of situations that makes me uncomfortable. Meeting new people always makes me uncomfortable, public speaking, driving make me uncomfortable (Funny how i'm getting my L's this year).

24. height
5 foot 4 im pretty sure.

25. role model
Obviously Lauren Jauregui.

26. idol(s)
Any females who aren't afraid to speak their minds and inspire the world are my role models

27. things i hate
Fake people, Justin Bieber, and I can't think of anything else atm

28. i'll love you if...
Make me a mixtape of songs that mean things to us and I'll love you forever.

29. favourite film(s)
Blue is the warmest colour and The Rocky horror picture show. Amazing
30. favourite tv show(s)
Can't choose. I love everything.
31. 3 random facts
1. I love to play guitar
2. I like the colour green
3. I can rap Blackalicious's Alphabet Aerobics

32. are your friends mainly girls or guys?
Mainly girls, but there are guys
33. something you want to learn
Piano
34. most embarrassing moment
My life lmao
35. favourite subject
English
36. 3 dreams you want to fulfill?
To help people, to be kind and to be confident in my own body.
37. favourite actor/actress
Alexandria Daddario, Shay Mitchell, Alicia Debnam Carey, Tom Hanks, Jessica Alba the list goes on.
38. favourite comedian(s)
Carl Barron? I don't really know many comedians
39. favourite sport(s)
I like futsal (indoor soccer)
40. favourite memory
Not sure tbh
41. relationship status
Single like a Pringle yo
42. favourite book(s)
Eleanor and Park, Milk and Honey, the diary of a oxygen thief, Looking for Alaska, just to name a few.

44. age you get mistaken for
I sometimes get mistaken for a younger kid cause compared to them I'm short. There are some tall 8th graders at my school.
45. how you found out about your idol
Instagram Discover, can you believe that
46. what my last text message says
Saying I love to one of my friends

50. favourite picture of your idols

Minus Normani and Camila but this is it

51. starsign
Libra
52. something i'm talented at
I'm very good at diffusing fights between friends.

55. Wattpad friends
I don't really have any but hit me up if you want to be. (Snapchat- jada_threadgate)

59. why i joined Wattpad
Because I wanted to express my writing in a private place where my irl friends could not see
60. ask me anything you want