She hits you pt.3

Your POV
After cuddling for some time with the girls, you start to realise that Lauren would never have hit you on purpose, she was probably extremely stressed.

'You feeling better?' Normani asks you. You nod your head and stretch your legs. The doorbell rings and you go to get it.

'I've got it!' You yell. You open the door to reveal a puffy eyed Lauren, she looks up and smiles. You back up a bit in surprise but don't run away.

'I'm so sorry that I hit you, I've been so stressed and bottled it up. I still really love you Y/N, and I will do anything for your forgiveness.' She pleads, tears filling up her eyes. How could you reject that face? You nod slightly and step forward to bring her in for a hug. She squeezes tightly and rests her head in the crook of your neck. It feels good to have her in your arms again.

'Lauren before I forgive you, there is one thing you should do.' You smirk. She looks up at you and nods.

'Anything.'

------------------

'This is the worst thing I have ever done in my life.' She screams, jumping out of the bathtub. She wipes all the mayonnaise off her arms and legs and squeals. 'I can't believe you made me take a bath in mayonnaise!'

You laugh and turn the camera off. That's going to be a good video to show in the future. The girls are also laughing, wiping tears from there faces. Lauren looks at you and growls.

'Let me give you a hug Y/N!' She says, stepping towards you. You scream and run down the stairs, not wanting to be covered in the condiment. You hear a herd of footsteps behind you and then see the girls running as well, then falling to be ground in fits of laughter.

----------------------

After Lauren had had a shower and cleaned up, she walks down the stairs and sits down on the couch. You snuggle up next to her and she wraps her hands around you.

'So, do you forgive me now?' She asks. You stare into her green eyes and smile.

'Yes, I forgive you.'

A/N
Yo yo, so I want to do a QOTD for you cause I know you vote but you don't comment😂 Anyways, I finished a big exam today and I feel like I aced it!
QOTD- What's your favourite colour?