Slow Dance

It's the way she moves that makes her memorizable. Her hair falls to her shoulders, bouncing with every movement. her emerald eyes which are usually open, are closed, as she is trying to take in every move. her body moves to the beat of the song , freely and wild. She prances around the dance studio, releasing all of her emotions. You had just walked in a couple of minutes ago ready to pick her up, but you were unnoticed by Lauren as she danced. You have kept quiet, as you were afraid that she would stop if she  noticed someone else was in the room.

The song ended softly, with Lauren spread out on the floor. She stayed there for a while, her chest lifting up and down as she tried to catch her breath.

"That was beautiful." You say, breaking the silence. Lauren jumped at the noise and turned her head towards you. She seemed surprised but soon happy. Lifting herself off the ground, she shoots a big smile and makes her way towards you. When she's about half a meter away, she outstretches her arms to grab yours. She pulls you off the seat and into her arms. her skin is warm and sticky. "Wait, what are you doing"

"Dance with me." Is all she replies as she pulls you into the middle of the floor. She presses a button on a remote hidden in her pants and a slow song comes on. Bringing you closer she wraps one arm around your waist, holding your ass and the other draped around your shoulder. You didn't know where to put your hands but you settle on around her neck. Lauren dips her head, resting it on your shoulder. It sends shivers down your spine, making you squirm a bit. 

"Okay, just follow my lead." Lauren instructs, taking over. She sways her body side to side in time with the music. You follow, eyeing her body as she moves. The leggings she is wearing is tight to her legs, showing off her toned thighs and firm ass. Her tank top is also tight,revealing her nicely shaped boobs. You bite your lip, careful to be subtle about it.

The song goes on for a couple more minutes and as the two of you sway, you can start to feel Lauren loosen up, her muscles relaxing. You are practically the only thing stopping her from falling over. You have retired your hands from her neck and found a new place; the lower part of her back. Lauren's hands were both draped around your shoulders, her head still resting as well. In that moment, the song ended and Lauren was still swaying softly.

"You wanna go home?" You felt Lauren nod so you pull her up so she is piggybacking you. You hold onto her legs for dear life as her arms weren't as stable. Before walking out the door, you grab her bag and turn off the lights.

"I love you." You hear her say.

"Love you too." You reply, as you carry her to the car and back home.

A/N

LAUREN MICHELLE JAUREGUI IS BISEXUAL my dream has come true. She even inspired me to come out to my mum so thank you Lauren for being such an inspiring person. And also, fifth harmony's performance at the AMA'S was amazing omg. And they won best collaboration with Ty dollar sign

QOTD-' That's my girl' or 'Work from home'?