Graduation

As you straighten the gown on yourself, you take in a deep breath and turn around. Today is your graduation day and you have brought your girlfriend Lauren to help you get ready.

"How do I look?" You ask, facing Lauren. She smiles and puts her hands together.

'Wonderful. You really do." She replies,unlocking her phone. "Time to go or else we'll be late." You follow her downstairs into the living room where the rest of your family is there waiting for you. When you walk in, everybody gasps and claps.

'I'm so proud of you honey, I think I might even cry!' Your mother says, wiping a tear from her eye. You give her a big hug and laugh.

'Please don't cry Mum, i'm just graduating.' Your mum licks her thumb and wipes it on your face to get rid of some dirt. You squirm in protest and groan. 'MUUUUUUM!'

'And graduating is a big deal Y/N,' Your father chimes in, also giving you a hug.'Now lets go before we're late.' You all walk out to the car and start driving. Minutes later you arrive at the school the see cars everywhere. There is not one car park in sight.

'You guys go ahead, i'll find a spot for us' Your Dad says, as you jump out of the car. He drives off as you make your way into the auditorium. You see your friends and you run to them, just as excited as they are. Your family and Lauren wishes you good luck for the last time and goes off to find seats.

'Come on Y/N, hurry up, the ceremony is about to start!' Your friends drag you to the arrangement of seats in the centre of the place as your principal walks up to the mic. He taps it twice before speaking.

'Now, as much as I would like to ramble on about how these fine young adults have achieved so much over the past couple of years, I will not bore you to death, so without further notice, thank you class of 2016 and I hope you have a wonderful day!' The principal then started to call out students alphabetically. One by one, they walked up to the podium and collected their certificate, their families cheering in excitement.

'Y/N L/N' The principal says and you stand up and make the walk towards the podium. You can't believe this is happening. 12 years of schooling for this moment? You hear cheers and whoops coming from your family and you look over to Lauren and she blows you a kiss. You shake the principal's hand and he gives you your certificate. You jump in excitement and wave to everyone.

'THAT'S MY GIRL!' You hear Lauren yell and you flush red while everyone laughs. When all of your classmates received their certificate, you stand up and take your hat off your head.

'3,2, 1 Class of 2016!' Everyone yells as they throw their hats in the air. Yours goes flying off in a different direction but you don't care as you dance along with your classmates. After the hat flying incident, you walk off to find your family and you see them over in the corner, talking to some other family. Lauren notices you first and pulls in for a huge hug. She kisses your forehead and steps back.

'I'm so proud of you babe, you were great." She says. Your younger brother comes up beside Lauren and gives you a fist bump. 'You did great up there sis."

'Thanks you two, but what was the yelling about?' You joke, Lauren blushing. You pull her in for another hug as you parents come over.

'Now, a real celebration isn't complete with ice-cream. How about we go for some?' Your mother asks. You look at Lauren and she has a giant smile on her face and she licks her lips.

'Yeah sure, but we'll catch up with you guys." You say as your family walks off. You pull Lauren into your arms and tip her over as you push your lips into yours. She moans quietly by the feel of yours lips and grabs your back and digs her nails into you. Stuff the ice-cream, you want her.

'I love you.'

A/N
Yo yo! Don't forget to vote on my new story. It's called Settle down and it's about Lauren and you. Would be very appreciated.😘