Are we official?

Thank you @canola-jauregooey for suggesting this imagine, I hope I've done justice :)

"Girls, you're on in 5 minutes! Get ready!" The groups manager yells into the dressing room. The girls are all dressed up and makeup ready for the interview on the morning channel. Lauren is currently sitting on your lap and you're stroking her hair as she nuzzles her head into your shoulder.

"You're going to be great out there babe." You say to her. You can feel her heart beat incredibly fast on your chest, and her breathing has increased. You know she always gets nervous before interviews, but over the last couple of months, you have learnt that holding her makes her less anxious.

"I know, but I can't help it." She replies, lifting her head to look you in the eyes. Her sparkling green eyes look into yours ever so gently, and for a moment, all time is lost. "You know I love you right?"

"Of course," You smile.

"Okay girls, lets get a move on. You're on after the commercial break!" The girls are ushered out of the dressing room and you follow them down the corridor and behind the news room. There are cameras and lights everywhere, but you stay behind the yellow line as Lauren makes her way into the spotlight. People are rushing around and yelling until who you assume is the boss starts counting down, signalling that they're going live.

"Welcome back. Now, we are extremely lucky to have our next guests appear on our show this morning. With their new album racking up over a million streams on Spotify and 55 awards to their name, their are know as the world biggest girl group. Please welcome Fifth Harmony!" The presenter gives the girls a giant smile and begins to ask the girls questions while you begin to lose concentration. You look around the set which is much more fascinating then watching the presenter ask the girls the same questions every interviewer asks. It's not until a particular sentence the presenter says catches your attention. "So girls, what's your relationship status?"

You watch Lauren freeze up as the other girls give their answers. Your palms start to sweat as you watch Lauren struggle to spit out an answer. The reason why the pair of you are acting so strange is that you and Lauren haven't actually had the talk about your relationship. Like, of course, you're a couple but you've never discussed if Lauren wanted to tell the world. Also, although Lauren is an out and proud bisexual, you haven't quite told anyone that you were gay. You weren't completely sure if you wanted to tell everyone just yet.

"Uh, I'm-uh," Lauren stumbles over her words as she shoots and worrying glance at you. This is the moment, are you official or not?

"Yes." You mouth silently to her, nodding your head. Lauren licks her lips and faces back to the presenter and with a confident voice, she says that she is in fact taken.

"I've actually got a girlfriend. Her name is Y/N and honestly she is the best thing that has happened to me." Lauren giggles and turns red and the presenter is quick to point that out. But after a few moments, the topic changes to something else and the interview continues. You can feel your heart beat slow down and your palms are now dry. That was the most nerve racking thing that you have gone through but you feel much better after.

The interview ends a couple of minutes later and the girls are back in their dressing rooms where you are waiting for them. Lauren is the last one to walk in and when she does, you get up and give her the biggest hug possible.

"Are you okay? I don't know what to say but you said yes and I just wanted to know if you were really okay with it I didn't want to out you or anything." Lauren blurts out , rubbing your back in circles.

"It's okay, I'm glad it happened." You take a deep breath in and close your eyes. "I love you Lauren."

"I love you too, Y/N."

A/N
Yo
Waddup
I'm bored so I wrote this, I hope you like it. I've actually imagined this before but I've never thought to write it out.
Uh, that's all I have to say now.

Take care,
Jada xx