Birthday

"Happy birthday beautiful." Lauren whispers as she shakes you awake. You slowly open your eyes to see Lauren smiling, while holding a tray full of breakfast food. The smell wafts past your nose and you take a deep breath, inhaling bacon and eggs. Lauren kisses you on the cheeks and sits beside you, rubbing your leg.

"Thanks babe." You thank her, sitting up against the head board. You are about to dig into your lovely made breakfast when Lauren gasps and runs out of the room.

"One second!"

Moments later she returns, holding something behind her back. when she gets closer to you, she jumps and gives you the box. It's about the size of your arm and it's wrapped in birthday paper with a bow on top. Lauren beckons you to open it and you pull the string of the bow and take the lid off the box. Inside there is a small book and another box, wrapped in more paper. You grab the book and open it up.

"You got me a notebook? Thank you!" You give her a big hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"I know that you have trouble expressing your thoughts at times and you like to write so I thought you could write your thoughts in here. Your own personal notebook." You give her a big smile and rub the top of her hand.

"Thank you, I will." She beckons you to open the small box, which laid on the bottom and you pulled it out. Inside, was a small golden ring with small engraved sentence written around the object.

"Where there's a will, there's a way." You softy whisper, turning the ring around in your fingers.

"It's a promise ring, since I want you to always remember that I love you, not matter what." Lauren leans in to kiss you cheek and you aw in cuteness. "And now, you have to finish breakfast and get dressed cause we are going to brunch with the girls and I promised we would be there."

"Really? Thanks babe. I'll get ready soon" You dig into your breakfast which was delicious and sooner than later you were dressed and ready to leave. You decided on a simple outfit; a pair of long tights and an oversized sweater, accompanied by a pair of white vans. This was your favourite outfit to wear and what better day than today to wear it.

When you walked downstairs to greet Lauren once again, she is sitting on the couch, a book in her hand. She seemed interested in what she was reading as she didn't recognise that you were behind her. You took that as an advantage to creep up behind her and cover her eyes with your hands.

"Guess who?" You tease, your hands still covering Lauren's eyes. Lauren takes a moment to answer, obvious dragging out the situation but finally guess correctly and turns to meet your face. You peck her lips and jump over the couch and into her lap. "I'm ready."

The pair of you hop into your car and drive down the road to the cafe shop. You see the girls at a table and you point to a empty car park in front of it. Hopping out of the car, you turn around to receive a face full of Camila.

"Happy birthday Y/N!" She screams, giving you a wrapped gift which is oddly shaped as a banana. She wraps her arms around your neck and squeezes. This goes on for a few seconds until you are literally dragging her to the table. Normani stands up and pulls Camila off you and you thank her. "It's called a birthday hug. Everyone gets one on their birthday."

"Well thank you Camila, I feel special." You say as you take a seat next to Lauren and Dinah. Dinah gives you a short hug and also hands you a gift.

"It's from Ally, Normani and I. Happy birthday Y/N." Ally and Normani share their messages to you and beg you to open the gifts. You open Camila's first and sure enough, it's a banana. Camila says that it's her special banana, but you could have it.

"Oh okay, thank you Camila. I'll keep it until it rots." Camila shakes her head proudly and digs in to her food. Next is the gift from the trio. It's fairly big and it's wrapped in pretty paper. "I'm not sure if I want to wreck the paper it's so pretty!"

"Just open it Y/N." Ally assures you as you begin to tear the paper off the present. One layer. Two layers. Three layers. As you ripped off layer after layer, the present got smaller, until it was the size of a small box. Suddenly you see something other than paper. Reaching for it, you pull it out and lay it on the table, pushing the paper away onto your lap.

"Wonderful job on the wrapping paper guys." You say sarcastically.

"My idea." Dinah raises her hand proudly. "Now open it!" You do as she says and revealed is a small silver bracelet, with little charms dangling from certain points. You look up at the girls and give them a big smile.

"This is beautiful guys, thank you." You turn the bracelet in your hand, examining every aspect of it, taking in every detail.

"We're glad you like it." Normani agreed. Ally also nods her head as you pull the three of them into a huge hug.

The rest of the day was spent hanging out with the girls, mucking around a going to places such as the mall, and the ice cream store.

"What a better day than this to celebrate my birthday."

A/N
I know Camila's not part of the group anymore but I'm still involving her because OT5 you know?

QOTD- Favourite TV show?

AOTD- either Doctor who or Gilmore girls.