Handcuffed pt.1

'I can't believe I'm doing this again.' You groan as you shove a pile of eggs in your mouth. You friend, Demi just laughs and shakes her head.

'Remember what happened last time?' Last year you got partnered up with his boozo who stunk like cigarettes, obviously doesn't comb his hair and was a groper. You put your head into the table and groaned.

'Of course! How could I ever forget?' Demi laughs and grabs your plate. She walks to the kitchen and you follow.

'I hope I get someone nice this time, maybe even someone hot!' You say, giggling.

You put on a black and white striped shirt and just jeans. You have no time to fancy your hair up so you just put a beanie on. You grab you leather jacket and walk out the door. The event is about to start in 10 mins but you live less than a block away so you could just walk.

When you get there, you go over to the sign on tent. You also scout around to see who you could get. Everyone looks decent, so that's a good sign. Looking at your phone, there's still 5 mins till it starts. Suddenly a loud speaker crackles in the wind. You cover your ears slightly to block out the static noise.

'Welcome everyone! Today is the 5th year that we have run this event! Don't forget to sign in over near the red tents and line up in the lines corresponding with the colour on your wristband,' You check your wrist. Yellow. You look around and see the yellow line not far away.

'Oh and also, all funds raised today will go directly to charity! Have a great day and be safe!' The speaker crackles again with that static sound them goes quiet. People begin to talk again and the park grows larger.

'Arm please.' The lady asks. You give her your arm and she scans the barcode on the wrist band. 'Today, you will be attached to Lauren.'

'Lauren Jauregui.'