Handcuffed pt.2

The sound of the handcuffs didn't really affect you at all, since you had already done it the year before. Lauren, on the other hand, jumped out of her skin. She blushed and immediately went to cover her face with her hands. Only when she lifted her left hand, so did your right hand. Her face went an even darker shade of red.

'I'm sorry! I'm just so nervous. It's my first year and I've never been in handcuffs before!' She waves her right arm around and keeps rambling. You put your left hand on her shoulder.

'Hey, it's okay really. My names Y/N.' You reply, trying to control the flustered girl. She takes a few deep breaths and her cheeks return to her natural colour. You smile at her cuteness, but quickly look away when you make eye contact. Now it was your turn to blush.

'That's a really pretty name, Y/N' She gives you a warm smile and looks around. 'So, what do you want to do?'

'How about going to the Zoo?' You suggest, shrugging your shoulders. Her head pops up and she nods.

'I've always loved the zoo.' She says as you walk down the road.This was your only way of transport, since you couldn't drive and taxis are too expensive. People give the pair of you strange looks, others smile and laugh.

---(time-lapse)---
'All the animals here are so pretty!' Lauren squeals. She jumps up and down in excitement. You have spent the whole day with her and now you are walking back to the park to get the key for the handcuffs. You got to know a lot more about Lauren in those short hours and discovered that she was a pretty intelligent person. Also, you got to admire her long black hair and her ravishingly green eyes that twinkled in the sunlight.

'Not as pretty as you.' You say, but quickly cover your mouth to hide the words. She whips her head around, and looks at you. 'That wasn't meant to come out, I'm so sorry!' You start to sweat, and you feel like your knees are about to give in.

'Say it again.' Lauren replies, smiling softly. You release the breath you didn't even know you were holding in and repeated the sentence. The only thing holding you two together is the shiny metal of the handcuffs, and you pray that she doesn't go berserk on you. Instead, she leans forward slowly and tilts her head. Her hand finds yours and she squeezes it. You also lean in, and close your eyes.

When her lips touched yours, you feel the earth melt away and all time stops for a moment. Your breath is taken away by her skin gazing over your body. You felt like you could fly away on butterfly wings.  All those feelings disappeared when you pull away and for a spilt second you are disappointed, filled with emptiness. Until you meet her staring gaze.

'That was... nice.' You say, biting your lip, trying to hold onto the feel of her lips on yours. She nods in agreement and sets off down the road, tugging you behind. 'Wanna do that again sometime?'

It was like Lauren never heard you, because she just kept skipping. You laugh to yourself and shake your head.

'I guess that's a yes then?'

A/N
Hello my lovelies! Sorry about the long wait but I have finished! My school soccer team won the semi final so we are playing in the grand final! Also, I think I'm also going to change my update times, since it's assignment due times. So, instead of every 3-4 days I'm going to change it to a week. You might even get more story! Take care everyone🌵