Livestream

Disclaimer- I don't know what Lauren's favourite colour is so I made it up lmao

"Hey guys, it's so good to see you all today!" Lauren speaks into the camera as she starts the livestrem. You were behind her, in just your underwear and Lauren's shirt. You two decided to do a livestream together becasue your fans haven't been able to see you two in ages. As you focus you attention on the screen, you try to read as many questions as possible, but of course, you couldn't finish reading one before another popped up. "Okay we're going to answer some questions now."

Lauren turn around and grabs you by the hands and drags you onto the bed. Sitting side by side, you hold hands as you read the screen. Comments start popping up saying how cute you guys were and how you were their 'otp'.

"Woah there are sooo many questions." You say, your mouth wide open. "My favourite colour is green and Lauren's is purple." You reply as you read the question. Lauren continues to answer some questions about tour and new songs as you sat there, watching her. You didn't even realise that Lauren stopped answering questions until she was staring at you. You held that stare for a couple of seconds, you too memorised to look away.

"I can't believe your mine." You state, rubbing Laurens hand. She smiles and leans in for a kiss. "And i'm sure our fans are going crazy right now." And sure enough, the comment section was going crazy, so many love hearts and emojis were coming through. "I m getting a drink, you want anything?'

Lauren shakes her head before looking back at the screen and laughing. You walk away out of sight from the camera and into the kitchen. You lied, well a bit. You were getting a drink, just that you weren't going to drink it. You were going to pour it on Lauren when she wasn't expecting it. You grabbed a glass and filled it up the cold water in the fridge. You tiptoe back into the bedroom where Lauren sat, head down on her phone. You creeped up behind her, making a shushing signal with your finger to the camera. As you got closer, excitement ran though your body. When you were less then a meter away, you lift the glass above her head and slowly let the water dribble down her head and neck. Lauren screamed in fright as the water ran down her neck.

"Y/N!! Arghhh!" Lauren screams even more as she turns around to face you. You were wearing a devishly grin on your face . You ran away, Lauren quick on your heels and the pair of you ran into the kitchen. You place the glass down before you could break it and let Lauren run into you. She held tight as you struggled to be freed. Lauren began to drag you back into the bedroom and into the sight of the camera. She placed you on the bed and climbed on top of you, straddling your legs.

"I'm socking wet because of you and that makes me mad." You teases. "And you know what i do you people who do that? I tickle them!" She lifts her hands above her head before attacking your sides in a effort to make you scream.

"Lauren!" You protest between giggles as you try to pry her hands off you.  "I'm going to pee!"

If anything, saying that made Lauren tickle even harder and you continued to giggle underneath her. But after what feels like a life time, Lauren hops off you and faces the camera once again.

'Sorry..." She starts off sheepish. "Thank you for watching our livestream, and make sure to buy 7/27 on iTunes." She gives a couple of seconds to read some comments then turns the livestream off. "Now, what am I going to do with you?"

You slowly back off the bed in a attempt to escape but Lauren leaps at you, where you are now inches apart from each other. You catch her looking at your lips, so you reach up to meet them with yours.

"I have an idea."

A/N
Here's an update you've all been waiting for. I know I said I would take a short break but I didn't think it would be this long. I just didn't feel any inspiration at all with all the assignment (fuck you essays) I had. Found half of this in my drafts so I decided to finish it to publish. Thanks for those who are sticking with me, with this book. I love you all.

(P.S. I'm so sad to here what happened in Manchester a couple of days ago. I can't believe what type of person would do that to a bunch of innocent people.)