Keep Going

It was the whisper in your ear that made you shiver, the fingertips tracing along your cold skin. It was then the hot breath on your neck which sent shocks down your body, making you squirm under her weight.

'You okay?' She asks, lifting her head off your neck for a moment to look you in the eye. You nod, and give her a small smile. "Because I can stop."

"No, I want you to keep going." You heart beat starts to quicken as Lauren puts her head back down to get back to work. You start to get nervous, what if she makes a mistake? What if you don't like it? You know that Lauren would stop if you were uncomfortable but you feel like that would make her disappointed.

For what feels like an eternity of a mix of pleasure and pain, Lauren lifts her head up once again and grins.

"Done."

You rush up from the chair and look in the mirror, where black ink has marked your upper thigh. The skin around it is red and swelled, and you still feel a slight tingling sensation from where the needle was. In a simple font, the tattoo reads 'you are art.'

"I love it, thank you Lauren." You turn around to give her a hug and kiss her on the cheek.

"Now, you have to promise you'll take care of this one, I don't want to hear anything about it getting infected because you didn't follow my instructions." You turn to face her and nod your head, making sure you're expressing that you've heard her. "Do you promise?"

"Of course I promise, I would never want to wreck this beautiful masterpiece."

"Alright then, I'll finish packing this up and I'll meet you outside so we can go for lunch, pizza sound good?" Lauren asks, as she wipes down the chair you were once sitting on.

"Yeah pizza sounds great, I love you." You reply.

"Love you too."

—————————————————————————

A/N
Hi... it's been a while. This was something I found in my drafts while looking through some stuff and I thought I'd just post it. How's it been? Pretty sure it's been a couple of years.

I've graduated high school, I'm studying at university and I have a pretty stable job atm, which is nice. I'm a lot further than I thought I would be when I was 16. I turn 20 this year... scary to think. But in it all, I've been doing well.
Has anything happened in your life recently? And exciting news to share? I wanna hear what's up :)

Wired <3