Tour dates pt2

'What would you like to eat?' The waitress asks as we flip through the menu. You look into her striking green eyes as she bites her lip.

'Um, I would like the steak and chips please and Lauren would like...' You look at your girlfriend as she is deciding what to get.

'Yeah, I'll just get the same, thank you.' She turns red, than looks down. You can tell she's nervous so you scoot over a bit and put your hand on her thigh. As you look into her eyes, you feel all her worries disappear. Like a bird flying off into the distance.

'Thank you for this.' She says, a small smile breaking her face.

'This is not the only thing I planned.' You reply. She was going to love the firework show, and you couldn't wait to get dinner over and done with so she could see it.

'So, what's been happening during tour?' You say, starting conversation.

'Nothing really. Having to do show after show gets tiring but the fans are always supporting so it's not that bad.' She shrugs, playing with the tablecloth.

'Here is your meals ladies. Have a great night.' The waitress announces, placing two plate onto the table. We thank him and dig in.

(Time lapse cause I'm lazy haha)

You lean back in your chair as you wipe the corner of your mouth with a napkin. Dinner was great but you couldn't wait to go to the firework show.

'Ready?' You ask her. She nods her head as you open up the check book.

'I can pay Y/N.' She argues when you pull out enough money to pay. You ignore her and get up from your seat.

'Don't worry, it's my treat.' You smirk at her.

You both walk out of the restaurant and into the direction of the harbour. The night was dark, a few stars glowing in the night. There was a cold breeze starting to brew up and you could see Lauren shivering. Taking off your jacket and putting it on her, you sneakily wrap your hands around her shoulder and squeeze lightly. From the restaurant to the harbour, it took about 5 mins but when you got there you guide Lauren to the designated spot and signalled Dinah to start the show.

'Lauren, I want you to know that I love so very deeply and I never want to lose you. You are everything to me and I wouldn't know what to do with out you. I was broken before I met you, and you didn't know that but you have made my life 10 times better.' She smiles at you and leans in to kiss your lips.

Those lips you desperately wanted to feel, finally connected with yours and you felt like your insides were about to blow. You pulled away and looked over the balcony into the water and waited.

Big clouds of colour and light blew up the scene as the firework show had started. Lauren's mouth was open in surprise as she covered it with her hand. Her other hand tightly griped onto yours as the fireworks created the word Lauren in green colours. It was the most spectacular thing you have ever seen and it looked even better in person.

After a few minutes, the show finished and Lauren still had her mouth open.

'So, how was that?' You ask her. She stands there, out of words.

'Amazing.' She gasps. 'Was that all for me?'

'It sure was.' You lightly peck her lips. She blushes and turns her head.

'Come on, I'll take you home.'

A/N
How was that? I know the ending sucked but I didn't know how to do it😂 Anyways my mouth still hurts abut but I'm getting braces in 3 days so I'm excited. Have a great day everyone!