The Way You look Tonight

Walking over to the speaker station in the living room, you plug in your phone and turn on 'The Way You Look Tonight' by Frank Sinatra. Closing your eyes, your turn around and start to sway to the music. You had just taken Lauren out to dinner and she was now in the shower.

'Someday, when I'm awfully loud'

'When the world is cold'

'I will feel a glow just thinking of you'

'And the way you look tonight'

You walk over to the kitchen where two glasses of wine sat. Grabbing one, you take a small sip, letting the flavor sit in your mouth. You were already in your pajamas, the fabric keeping yourself warm on this cold night. Footsteps echoed down the hallway and you turn your head to meet Lauren's eyes. You approach her, the other glass of wine in your hand and you hand it to her. You stroke her arm before suggesting her to follow you with the flick of a head.

"What's this?" Lauren asks, interested. She takes a sip and slowly follows you to the space in the living room. You've already had half the glass before setting it down on the coffee table and turning up the music, Sinatra's voice filling the quiet room. You pull Lauren close and wrap one arm around her waist and the other around the glass in her hands. You take it from her and also set it on the table next to yours.

"Dance with me." You whisper seductively in her ear, feeling goosebumps race down her spine. She grabs you and rests her head on your shoulder. Together, the pair of you sway to the music slowly and softly.

'Lovely...Never, never change'

'Keep that breathless charm'

'Won't you please arrange it? Cause I love you'

'Just the way you look tonight'

With her head on your shoulder, you stroke her hair gently, feeling Lauren breath slowly in... then out. You love this; the scene of you and Lauren dancing around in your pajamas in the middle of the night. The song starting over again, the repeat button lighting up.

You and Lauren danced for a couple of more minutes, slowly making your way towards the couch. Soon enough, you fall onto it, Lauren resting her body on top of yours, both of you too tired to move or complain. Closing your eyes, you fall asleep to the stereo left on, the music sending you off to a calm dream until morning

A/N
I realise that this is short but I'm in love with this song atm. And also, I've watched 4 seasons worth of Victorious in one weekend I'm so proud of myself lmao.

QOTD- New or Old Disney channel?