Chapter Four

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

I woke up the next morning feeling rough as anything. Nothing but silence filled the hotel room. Then I remembered what happened last night. I sighed and chucked on some clothes, brushed my teeth and headed towards Za's room. I need to say sorry for last night. I didn't mean to shout at her, its just... She got involved when she shouldn't of? I can't trust her. I can't trust anyone. I slowly approached the door, knocking three times before waiting for someone to answer. "Yes?" Fredo sighed, opening the door. "I didn't come here to cause trouble, I wanted to say sorry..." He rolled his eyes and moved away from the door signalling that I could go through.  I walked through the door, straight into the living room where I heard her voice. She sat there, red puffy eyes, bags too, like she'd been up all night crying. But why? "What do you want Justin?" She huffed, looking up at me. Her piecing brown eyes, so hard to resist. "I... I came here, to say sorry about last night. I know you were only trying to help... Sorry.." I whispered, almost in tears, I don't get it. Why am I so emotional? "Its okay.." She shrugged, before standing in front of me. "But you're still a jerk.." She smirked before pulling me in for a hug. Her body is so frail, so small. "Urm, Tuka? urm... Are you... Are you eating properly?" I asked, too quiet for the other guys to hear. Tears stuck her eyes as she looked away. "It doesn't matter..." She mumbled, attempting to move away. "Yes it does, why?" My voice cracking at the end. I hate it when people punish themselves. "It doesn't matter!" She snapped before walking towards her room. "Justin, we gotta go.." Fredo mumbled. I sighed, making my way out. All I want is to make her eat again. Why is she doing this? And why haven't the others noticed? Why do I care all of a sudden?

TUKA'S P.O.V

Justin found out. How did he know? Yes, I haven't been eating. I don't wanna eat. I feel sick just looking at food. Food makes you fat, and no one likes a fat girl do they? Why am I doing this? So I can be good enough, good enough that someone will love me. Stupid right? Well, my ex? He use to call me fat, worthless... Ever since then my brother made sure I was eating properly, and my ex? Well, my brother beat the crap outta him. But, I'm doing this because, all Justin's fans say I'm too fat to be his friend, so, maybe if I starve myself, Ill be good enough right? "Tuka we gotta go sweetie..." Za's voice rang through my room. "Coming!" I grabbed my phone and headed out the door. "Where are we going?" I asked, stepping into the elevator. "To see Justin practice.." He shrugged, like it was nothing. I can't go, Justin will want to know why I starve myself. "You want something to eat before we go?" I shook my head, thinking of an excuse. "I'm not feeling too good..." I mumbled, looking down to avoid eye contact. "Okay, suit yourself.." He shrugged. 

We finally arrived at the arena. Loads and loads of fans were waiting outside. I got out the car, behind my brother. "Stay with me okay?" He mumbled. I nodded, holding onto his arm tightly. "SLAG!" Some girl shouted. "FAT BITCH!" Another shouted. Why? What did I do? Do they really hate me? Just because I'm hanging around with Justin. "Tuka ignore them please..." Za pleaded, opening the door so we could head inside. I just grunted, walking through the door.  We made our way through and headed for the stage. Justin was stood there, singing through the microphone, no music, just his voice. "What's gonna make you fall, in love, I know you got your walls.." It was perfect.