Chapter Nine

TUKA'S P.O.V
I woke the next morning to the smell of burning, filing the room. I chucked on a baggy jumper Justin must of left in my room and made my way into the kitchen. Justin was stood over the cooker, cursing and hissing. "What are you doing?" I chuckled, walking over to help him. "No! You're meant to be asleep!" He shouted, moving me over to the sofa. "Urm, Justin?" I asked sweetly. He turned to face me, his face was flustered in frustration. "You've burnt the food.." I chuckled. He sighed and sat beside me. "I tried to make you something nice.." He mumbled, resting his head on my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair. "That's kind of you babe but... We'll practice our cooking skills first okay?" I giggled. He sighed quietly before making his way back into the kitchen to clear up. "Its our last day here so, pack your stuff okay?" Justin shouted as I made my way to the shower. "Yes boss!" I joked back. I freshened up and made my way back into the living room, waiting for Justin. "We're going site seeing today baby..." He whispered, sending shivers down my spine. "Okay!" I jumped and headed for the door. "By ourselves." He mumbled, opening the door. I smiled widely and took his hand in mine. We walked down the lobby only to bump into Chaz and Ryan, who were on their way out. "I think you should talk to Chaz.." Justin mumbled, letting go of my hand. Him and Ryan walked over to the sofa that was in the lobby. I walked over to Chaz, awkwardly coughing to get is attention. "Look, if you've come here to tell me how amazing your life is and how you think I was over reacting? Don't..." He hissed, placing something into his pocket. "Actually? I came here to apologise.. I shouldn't of done that to you... But, you should of let me explain.." I whispered looking towards the floor. "I know look... I'm sorry okay? I guess... I just wasn't expecting things to turn out like that so quickly you know?" He sighed in frustration. "I know, nor did I.." I whispered, looking over at Justin. He seemed more, himself. "Look, he makes you happy.. I get it... I guess, I'm sorry.." He lifted my chin up with his finger, only so I could look him in the eyes. "I'm sorry.." He repeated himself. "Thank you.." I mumbled, pulling him in for a hug. "Ill see you in a few months then?" He chuckled, pulling away. "I suppose so.." We walked over to Justin and Ryan, all saying our goodbyes before making our way out. "So, where are we going first?" I poked Justin's side, waiting for an answer. "Hm.... I was thinking, park? Then, arena? Then... Tour bus?" He smirked, tickling me as we walked down the road. "okay, well, we'll go park, then head back for your show okay?" I giggled, holding onto his arm as we dodged the paparazzi. I sighed, sitting on one of the swings while Justin sat on the other. "What's wrong?" Justin asked, looking ahead. "I just.... How do you put up with all those cameras and screaming?" He shook his head and laughed. "I don't know, I really don't.. But... If it gets too much, you'll let me know yes?" He asked, a little hope in his eyes. "Of course.." I smiled, hopping off the swing. "So, what time do you have to be at the arena?" I asked, laying on the grass. "urm..." He said, laying next to me. "About 5 I think? Unless things get out of hand here then it'll be earlier..." He mumbled, turning on his side to face me. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He whispered, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "I don't think you have..." I smirked, leaning towards him. "Well, you are the most beautiful girl in the world..." He whispered before closing the gap between our lips. I couldn't help but smile at how sweet and caring he is being towards me. Its like the cocky Justin isn't even there any more.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
Me and Tuka made our way back to the arena, dodging papz and fans on the way. "Justin, we need to get things ready..." Scooter rushed, sounding rather stressed. "Ill see you in the front row baby girl.." I smirked, kissing Tuka's lips before making my way to my dressing room. "Everything set? Like, Alison knows what seat she's in and stuff?" I asked Scooter as soon as he came through the door. "Everything is set... You know what you're going to say?" To be honest, I haven't really thought about how I will say it.. I was just going to sing the song and ask her after? "urm.. Ill think of something..." I mumbled, chucking on my first outfit. "2 minuets Justin!" Scooter shouted. We're doing all the songs from 'believe' Then doing 'one less lonely girl' last. Its just easier that way. I walked towards the stage, standing on the small platform that'll bring me up right in front of her. The most amazing girl I've ever met. Sounds stupid right? Because we only got to know each other yesterday? But I know so much, and I want to know more. I need her. The countdown stopped and the crowd started to scream. I jumped up to see her, in the front row, laughing and joking with the fans. 
------------------------------------------------
"So guys urm... We're not choosing a fan for 'one less lonely girl' today. Tonight? Its a special night. Alison? Could you get her please?" I smiled as I watched Alison walk towards Tuka. Her face lit up as she walked backstage with her. "There's gonna be one less lonely girl.." I sang, pulling her on stage. I sat her on the stall and finished the song. "What I really pulled you up here for baby is to ask you a simple question." By now she was in tears. Tears of happiness. "Will you, be my girlfriend?"