Chapter Eleven

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
I made my way outside, walking back into the bus. I realised it was my place to say sorry and not hide away letting others do it. I knocked on the bedroom door lightly. "Go away!" Tuka shouted from inside. I sighed, trying again. "Tuka please.." My voice cracked at the end. I heard her sigh and walk to the door. "What do you want?" She hissed, looking towards the ground. "You know I never wanted this to happen.." I whispered, reaching for her hand. "Don't touch me.." She whispered, backing away. "Tuka, I love you.. You know that right? I fucking love you.. But I can't come between you or your family, its not fair.." I mumbled, turning to walk away. She grabbed my hand and pulled me back. "I love you.." She whispered before crashing her lips onto mine. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry..." I whispered, turning once again before heading out the bus. She's leaving, for good and all I can do is say sorry. "Justin, we're going to the airport, you coming?" Za asked, loading the car. "No.." I shook my head, sitting on the bus steps. "Bye..." Tuka whispered, sitting in the car. I gave her a weak smile, watching the car drive off into the distance. Do you ever wish you could turn back time? Start over again? Just to be with that one person before they go? Before everything messed up? "Justin, take my car... Go to the airport..." Scooter mumbled, handing me his keys. "She hates me!" I shouted, pushing his hands away. "Justin if you don't do this right now you'll regret it for the rest of your life now go!" He shouted, chucking me the keys. I jumped in the car and raced down the road. I just hope I get there in time.

TUKA'S P.O.V
We arrived at the airport. So many thoughts running through my mind. If Justin really loved me, why did he let me go? "Tuka come on..." Za complained, pushing me towards the gate. "TUKA!" I turned around to see Justin running towards me. "JUSTIN WHAT THE HELL!" I shouted, pushing his chest. "I... I love you! I love you!" He shouted, picking me up before spinning me around. "Justin... I.. Will you still be here when I come back?" I stuttered, moving back. "Of... Of course baby... Ill be here I promise.." He kissed me hard and passionately. Camera's flashing and people shouting all around us. I pulled back, hearing the lady telling us our flight was about to take off. "Bye Justin..." I whispered, turning towards the gate. "You ready?" Za asked, leading my to the aeroplane. "Yeh, lets go.." I mumbled, taking my seat. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my twitter. Loads of tweets and pictures were popping up of me and Justin. I smiled, looking at how happy we were. "So, you and Justin then.." My brother nudged me. "Za, seriously shut up..." I mumbled, putting my phone away. "Get some rest, we've got a long flight ahead..." I sighed, resting my head against the window. Maybe it was for the best? Maybe this is just a test to see how far things will go.
---------------------------------------------------
We touched down in Atlanta where dad met us at the airport. "Dad!" I shouted, running into his arms. See, me and my dad have the best dad and daughter relationship ever. We talk about everything and constantly bug each other. Where as me and my mum? We don't really talk. "So, you ready to go home?" Dad asked, chucking my stuff in the boot of the car. "Yeah, lets just get this over and done with.." I mumbled, hopping into the car. My dad knows I'm not a big fan of my mum. So he just chuckled and allowed me to get on with it. "So how long was your flight?" Dad asked, keeping an eye on the road. "About.... 7 hours?" Za answered, I was in no mood to talk to anyone right now. "Well, we're home kids.." Dad said, turning off the engine. "Oh yay!" I shouted sarcastically. I grabbed my suit case and headed straight for my old room. It was still the same. Nothing new. "Tuka is that you?" My mum shouted. "No. Its the pizza guy?" I shouted back, making my way to her room. She layed there in bed, looking a little pale. "So what's wrong with you then?" I asked, sitting on the bed. "Oh.. The doctor said it was just flu..." She mumbled, turning on her side to face me. So I came all this way just because my mum had flu? "Oh okay, so I can go back on tour now without worrying?" I hissed, standing up. "Tuka, I needed you.." She mumbled, coughing slightly. "No mum... You want our money! You want to mess with my head as per usual.." I hissed, walking out her door. "Tuka, you might wanna check this out..." Za mumbled, handing me his phone. "Pop star Justin Bieber has been caught leaving a club with a mystery woman? Hours after leaving his girl Tuka at the airport?" I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I chucked Za's phone at him, before grabbing my jacket. "Where are you going?" Za shouted, running down the stairs after me. "Away!"