Chapter Thirty Two

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

I ran off stage, hearing the whole crowd scream my name once more. I love my job. I walked over to Tuka, who was busy talking to Za. "Hey.." I smirked, sitting beside her. She smiled, kissing my lips softly before returning back to her conversation. I sometimes wonder how I ever got so lucky. I was just about to open my mouth to talk when Tuka's phone started to ring. "Dad? Why what's- What? Shit... We'll fly right over... Its it definite or.. Okay, we'll be there for the appointment.. Okay, bye.." She sighed, placing her phone back in her pocket. "What's going on?" Judging by her face, it wasn't something good. "Dad might have lung cancer..."She sighed, looking at Za who was completely oblivious to what was going on. "Za we need to go.. Dad needs us.. "Tuka poked Za, who stood up and walked over to the backstage doors. "When will you be back?" I pouted, not wanting her to go. "I don't know.. Ill skype you later okay?" She promised, kissing my lips hard before walking away. I felt tears swell in my eyes, I don't even know why. She's coming back right? I guess I'm just scared for her. "Where's she going?" Scooter asked, patting my back. I just shook my head. "Family trouble.." I mumbled, walking towards the back door. Its not like I can stop this from happening. I mean, I guess I could. But Tuka will never let me, she's stubborn like that. I'd offer to pay for her dads therapy, all his treatment. But she would never let me. Although, it could be worth a try. To show her how much I love her, that I'd do anything just to make her happy. That'll work, right?

TUKA'S P.O.V

Me and Za just made it onto the last flight to Atlanta, hopefully we should be there by morning, then we'll pop home to drop off our stuff, then walk to the hospital with dad. As soon as we were on the plane I pulled my phone out, finding the skype app before finding Justin's account. He was online, probably waiting for me. I clicked on it, hearing it ring before his face appeared on the screen, I couldn't help but smile. He was wearing a snap back, topless with his sweats on, something he wore after a show. "Hey baby...." He smiled down the phone, giving me a little wave. I chuckled, waving back at him. "I wanna help.." He sighed through the phone, adjusting his hat. "with what?" I giggled, wondering what he could be going on about. "Your dad.. If he does have.. You know- I wanna help... Ill pay for his treatment.." I shook my head almost instantly. He can't do that. No way is that happening. "No way Justin.." I mumbled, not even looking at him. "Tuka please! I could get the most professional treatment he needs... Please.." He pleaded down the phone like a kid wanting some chocolate at Christmas. "No Justin, I can't let you do that!" I groaned, wanting to give this up. "I don't care babe, I'm doing it anyway... I just wanna make sure he gets the most perfect treatment, I just wanna show you that I'll do anything to make you happy.." he whined. I looked at my screen, seeing him look right back at me, with a pouty face. "fine..." I sighed, knowing he'll only win anyway. "Thank you babe.." he beamed down the phone, giving me the biggest grin ever. "Whatever.." I smirked playfully. That boy never gives up.