Chapter Twenty Eight

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

"Mate, you sure you wanna lift this? I mean, in your condition?" Fredo asked, staring at me trying to lift the heavy box. Why am I lifting a heavy box? Its for mine and Tuka's anniversary. I wanna make sure I do something special to show her how much she means to me. I've booked us the penthouse at her favourite 5 star hotel in Atlanta. The one we first stayed in. I thought it'll be nice to bring her back here, so many memories, some good, some bad, but more good. "I got this.." I smirked, trying to lift up the box. A sharp pain ran through my chest as I dropped the box onto the floor. "Ill get it.."Fredo chuckled picking up the box and heading to the car. Tuka's out shopping today with Za, so she wouldn't know what I've got planned. Basically, Za will take her 'out' but, he'll bring her to the hotel, Fredo will walk her up to the penthouse and there, she'll meet me. I just hope everything goes to plan. After finally finishing setting everything up I made sure all her presents and night was set up. I made Fredo stop on the way hope to pick up a take-away for me and Tuka, I wanna make sure she knows that I love her, even if I don't show her enough. After finally getting home I opened the door, hearing soft screams and little patters of feet. I frowned, looking towards Fredo who just shrugged. I walked into the living room, seeing Tuka whisper a 'shh' to someone. I placed the food onto the dining room table before sitting beside Tuka, still having a frown on my face. I wonder what she's up to.

TUKA'S P.O.V

I couldn't believe he almost found out what my present was. After finally hushing the kids behind the sofa with Jeremy, Justin finally made his way through the door, frowning as he placed the food onto the table. He sat beside me, still frowning. "If you keep doing that you'll get wrinkles.." I joked, trying to break the silence. He just shook his head, turning his eyes to me. "I know you're hiding something.." He smirked, poking me in the stomach. I just chuckled, getting up off the sofa to sort out the food. "No Ill do that..." He mumbled, taking the food out of my hands before walking into the kitchen, like I knew he would. I motioned everyone to come out from behind the sofa, making sure they were sat on the sofa for when he got in. "Babe, do you want-" He stopped in mid- sentence as he walked through the door. He looked at Jazzy, Jaxon and Jeremy, before looking back at me. "Happy anniversary baby!" I smiled, motioning the kids to run towards him. They jumped onto his legs, not letting go until he got down to their level. "I missed you guys.." He cried, tears running down his cheeks. The kids let go, running back towards the sofa. Justin walked towards his dad, giving him a manly hug before turning to me. "They came a little early so.. It was hard to hide them, they were meant to arrive tomorrow while we were gone but, their flight got cancelled." I trailed off, blushing slightly. "You're amazing you know that?" He whispered, grabbing the back of my head before crashing his lips onto mine. "How about that dinner?" He smirked, walking into the kitchen to finish off whatever he was doing. "He really loves you.. I can tell.."