Chapter Fourteen

*ONE MONTH LATER*

TUKA'S P.O.V
So, what's happened in the last month? Nothing. Its the middle of summer and Justin's still on tour, me with him too. I'm a lot more happier now, now that I've said goodbye and had a break from everything. Justin's taken me on a few dates so far, not many. Fredo still has that girl with him. I've never really spoken to her. Justin says her name is Rylie? But, I don't really care. Today Justin has the day off, so we're all going to a local zoo in the UK. This place is mental, everyone always shouts harsh stuff at Justin and the fans? They're crazy I swear! Plus, Justin's birthday is coming up soon so... We all have a surprise for him. Well, Scooter wants me and Fredo to organise something so... I guess that means I have to talk to him right? "Justin? We're going down to the local studio you wanna come?" Scooter asked, poking his head through the hotel door. "Ur.. Yeh if that's okay with you?" He asked, turning towards me. "of course, I've got stuff to do anyway.."I smiled, walking over to him. "Ill be down in 10..." Justin said before walking into the bedroom. If you haven't guessed already, we have a bedroom to ourselves. It took a lot of persuading but it worked in the end. "You sure you want me to go?" Justin whined, chucking his shoes on. "Yes, now go!" I chuckled, pushing him out the door. "I love you.." He whispered, kissing me softly. "I love you too now go!" I giggled, shutting the door.

The whole studio thing? Was planned. Why? Well, Justin hasn't left me alone since we came on tour, so I can't organise his birthday party if he's around can I? I showered, dressed, and got ready to meet Fredo. I walked down the hall and knocked on the door. My nerves were running wild. The last time I properly spoke to Fredo was when 'Rylie' Was all over him. "Tuka..." Fredo breathed, opening the door. "Hi.." I smiled weakly, making my way through to the living room. "Where's the girlfriend?" I asked, sitting on the sofa. "She's out shopping.." He rolled his eyes playfully. "Right okay... So I was thinking for Justin's birthday maybe we could..." I stopped in mid-sentence and looked at Fredo. He stared right back at me, which kind of grossed me out. "What?" I hissed, getting slightly annoyed at him staring at me. "I just.... I wanted to say sorry.... For not telling you about Rylie..." He mumbled, still staring at me. "Just... Stop okay? I don't care..." I mumbled, looking away. "If you don't care, then why can't you look at me?" He whispered, moving my head with his finger. "Because you hurt me, that's why.. You know what? Ill do this myself.." I hissed, making my way out. "Tuka stop please!" Fredo shouted after me. I stopped just outside the door. "So you're saying, you don't care about what we had?" No. "You don't care we were close?" Yes. "You... You don't care about me?" He trembled. "Fredo... I can't do this...." I whispered, making my way back to my hotel room. I slammed the door behind me, dropping my bags on the floor.

I messaged Scooter asking if he could send me some numbers for some clubs. Hopefully I can get this done without anyone's help. I finally found the right one and booked it for next weekend. Justin's birthday. I then decided to look online for some presents. But, I didn't even get that far.... Justin walked through the door. "Hey princess..." He mumbled, sitting beside me. I curled my body into his, holding onto him close. "How was the studio?" I asked, staring out the window. "boring, I'd rather be here with you though..." He whispered, planting a kiss on the top of my head. "how was your day?" He asked, running his hands through my hair. "boring....I spoke to Fredo..." I mumbled. Justin sighed slightly. "Just ignore him okay? Like I said... You don't need him baby..." But...I do. He was my friend, best friend.... And he's gone. He was everything I needed there and then. But now? Now I have Justin... I know that. But for how long? Just as I was about to break the silence, there was a knock at the door. "Ill get it.." I mumbled, walking over to the door. I opened the door to see....

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
Selena? I jumped off of my seat and ran beside Tuka. "What are you doing here?" I hissed, wrapping my arms around Tuka's waist. "I came to get you...." She mumbled, looking at me then scowling at Tuka. "I'm sorry but no..." I hissed, tightening my grip on Tuka's waist. "What are you on about? Everyone knows we belong together." She smirked, pushing past us. What does she think she is doing? Tuka rolled her eyes before sitting on the sofa. Selena waltzed around the hotel room, looking at photos of me and Tuka that we take around together. "Awh, so lovely.... Not as lovely as we are though..." She smiled, moving onto the sofa. She sat beside Tuka, and turned on the telly. "Selena... There is no US any more... Get out!" I shouted, pointing towards the door. "No... Not until you tell me everything that we had doesn't matter..." Is she serious? I can't do that. Everything that we had did mean everything to me. She meant everything to me. But now I have Tuka, and she means the world to me. "I... It doesn't matter Selena... As much as I hate to tell you this... But I hate what you did to me... Yes, we were together once and I thought it was the most amazing thing in the world... But now? Now I'm awake and I realise how stupid I was.. Now get out!" I raised my voice, walking over to the door. "You'll wake up properly one day and realise that what we had? Was fucking amazing... Bye Justin... Bye slut.." She waved before walking down the hall. "I'm so sorry Tuka.. I really am.." I mumbled, walking over to her. "No, its fine.... I... I just wanna go bed..." She whispered, walking into our room. As soon as everything goes good? There's always someone to make it bad...