Chapter Fifty Two

Justin's P.O.V

"Come on baby.." I whispered, helping Tuka out of the car. She seemed so drained out, like someone had sucked the life out of her. She seemed more lively before she walked outside the church with Za, shortly after I told her I wanted a winter wedding. I picked Tuka up bridal style, walking her into the house, up the stairs into our bedroom. "I thought only brides were meant to be carried like this Justin?" She whispered sweetly, blushing slightly at my action. "Princesses can be carried like this too baby.." I whispered back, kissing her on the cheek softly. She chuckled tiredly, rubbing her eyes as I laid her on the bed. "Get changed baby okay?" I whispered, undoing the back of her dress, before walking into the bathroom to change myself. MY mind still wondered back to what happened outside while I wasn't there. Did he threaten her? Tell her something about the past which spooked her out? I sighed, chucking my sweats and a baggy T-shirt on before walking out of the bathroom. Tuka sat there, still in her wedding dress as tears fell down her face. Her whole body shaking as I made my way over to her. "Tuka baby.. What's wrong?" I mumbled, sitting beside her. I pulled her into my chest, causing her to cry even more. "I ruined everything tonight didn't I?" She chocked, shaking her head as she ran her fingers over her dress. "It wasn't your fault baby, none of it was.."I whispered, kissing the top of her head as her crying began to slow down. "H-He told me I was going to ruin you like I did to him.. That you'll hate me.." She trailed off, lifting herself off me to face me. I frowned slightly shaking my head as I held onto her hand. "The only way you could ruin me baby is by leaving.. I could never hate you, you know that." I explained, planting small kisses on her knuckles. "Wanna tell me what happened?"

TUKA's P.O.V

I knew what he meant, he meant everything, what happened between me and Mark, what happened outside. I knew at some point in my life I would of had to tell him, but not like this. I sighed, running my hands through my hair. "He use to abuse people, not just me but his sister as well, that's why they hate him.." I explained, seeing Justin stare right at me, indicating he was listening. "He blamed it on me, and when Za finally found out? We had to move away from him... When we were outside? He threatened to hurt me.. Justin don't let him hurt me." I chocked, feeling my heart race as I thought back to everything he use to do. 

*FLASH BACK*

"What did your mum say?" I asked Mark as he slammed the front door behind him, meaning it clearly didn't go well. You see lately? He's been abusing his little sister, don't ask me why, I never ask, unless I want to get it twice as hard. "She hates me! Its all your fault!" He screamed, grabbing my shoulders before slamming me against the wall, making me cry out in pain. "Mark please.." I whimpered, watching him lift up his hand, connecting it with my cheek making me cry even more. "Stupid bitch.." He cursed, grabbing the back of my head before slamming it against the wall. All I heard was his cold laugh...

*END OF FLASH BACK*

"Tuka Ill never hurt you.. I won't let him hurt you either.." He whispered, running his hands through my hair. I kissed his lips softly, powerfully. "Promise?" I whispered, holding my pinky out. He cracked a smile, holding up his before linking them together. "Promise.."

Short chapter but the next one is whole lot longer promise<3