Chapter Twenty

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
"TUKA!" I kicked the door for the hundredth time yet, it still wouldn't budge. I shoved my whole body against it, hearing something click. I pulled my body back once again before slamming it against the door, causing it to fly open. I looked around the room, seeing a lump on the floor. I ran towards her, pulling her into my chest. She had dust all over her, she had bruises on her wrists. I felt tears sting my eyes as I stared down at her. I stood up, with her in my arms before making my way outside. It was hard to make out where the door was, but I knew when I found it. I heard my mothers cries, Scooter's cursing, fans screaming. I kicked the door open, seeing everyone in front of me. Mum ran up to me, pulling me on for a hug. "Justin.. Don't do that again.." She whispered, pulling back. She had tears running down her face, her clothes were partly dirty. "Mum.." I mumbled, looking down at Tuka. Her chest was rising and falling slowly, like she was almost sleeping. "Ambulance!" She shouted, pulling me towards the herd of men dressed in green. "What's her name son?" The elderly man asked."Urm.. T-Tuka.. Is she gonna be okay?" I stuttered, keeping my eyes on her. They were sticking things in her, checking her over. "She'll be fine, she needs to be taken in for the night, just to make sure.." He smiled, patting my back before walking away to check everyone else. "Her blood pressures failing, we need to get her in now.." One of the ladies said, laying Tuka on the bed. I jumped in the van, sitting beside her. "Don't leave me. Please baby don't leave me.." I chocked, rubbing the top of her head. "You need to be checked as soon as we get there.." One of the guys mumbled. "Don't worry about me I'm fine... Just... Just make her better.." I sighed, not looking up. We finally arrived at the hospital, running through corridors until we reached a spare room. They wheeled her in and shut the doors, stopping me from seeing her. "No.. I need to be in there please!" I shouted, trying to push past them. "Sir, if you don't calm down we're gonna have to take you outside, now sit down..." The stern man said, before turning away. I sighed in anger, sitting on the seat outside the hospital. This can't happen. It just can't. She's my rock, the only thing that keeps me going everyday. If I loose her I loose everything. "Justin..." I looked towards the door to see Chaz and Ryan walking towards me. I smiled weakly, before facing the door. "She's gonna be okay.." Ryan mumbled, sitting beside me while Chaz sat the other side of me. "I'm just... I'm scared...." I whispered, showing my true emotions. After almost breaking down I thought I'd be okay, that nothing would happen for a while. But this happened, and I can feel myself going back into a dark hole. "Justin, she'll pull through.. She's a fighter.." Chaz chuckled slightly, nudging me. I sighed, running my hands through my hair. My head soon snapped up when I heard the door open. "Mr Bieber? Her condition is stable, but she'll have to stay in over night.." The doctor explained, keeping the door open. "She's asking for you.." Those words. I smiled slightly, knowing I was the only one she was asking for. I took a deep breath before walking in.

TUKA'S P.O.V
I looked towards the door, seeing a familiar figure. "Justin?" I whispered, my throat sore from all the smoke. "I'm here baby..." He was soon by my side, stroking my head. Its like I died or something. I smiled weakly, kissing his cheek. "I'm okay Justin... See.." I smiled, sitting up so I could talk to him properly. "I know I just. I thought..." He sighed, shaking his head. "I thought I lost you, that I lost the only thing that mattered to me..." He let out a cold laugh. "Justin..." I went to touch his face, but he turned away. "I'm not done... I saw you lying on that floor, so close to death... I... I wished it was me, lying on that floor... I thought that you died Tuka... I felt like my whole heart had been ripped out... Like I was falling into a black hole again because you were gone... I knew that.. If you were gone? I'd be gone too. My happiness, my love.. My life... Gone. I'd be in a dark hole... A hole without a light at the end.. You're my light Tuka... My rock... I.. I love you.." He looked into my eyes, and I knew he meant it. I loved him too. "Justin, when I was stuck in that room? I thought...I thought that would be it... That I wouldn't see you again, wouldn't be able to touch you... See your beautiful smile again... It made me realise something... I love you too.." I smiled, leaning in to kiss him. "I love you." He whispered against my lips. "I love you..." He smiled, pulling back. "I've got something for you... The doctors took it off when they examined you..." He pulled out a ring, my promise ring. I giggled slightly at how cheesy he was being right now. "I love you.." He whispered, slipping the ring on my finger. "Is it safe to come in now?" I heard Chaz groan from outside. "Chaz is here?" I turned to Justin who just shrugged. Then I noticed something. He was dirty, clothes torn. "Justin, you wanna go freshen up?" I asked, giggling slightly. "Nah..." He smiled, kissing me softly. "Jeez guys.." We looked up to see Chaz standing there covering his eyes. "Keep it PG Yeh?" He chuckled, sitting beside Justin. "You dork.." I chuckled, nudging him slightly. "yeh.." It went silent, until there was a light knock at the door. "Come in!" Justin shouted, waiting for the door to open. Fredo popped his head through anxiously. "Ill leave you too it.." Justin whispered, kissing the top of my head before pulling Chaz out. "Tuka..." He breathed, walking towards the bed. "Jeez anyone would think I died.." I chuckled, trying not to make it awkward. "I thought I lost you.." He whispered, looking down at his hands. "Well I'm still here.. I'm not going that easily..." We both chuckled. "You know... I'm sorry for everything.. "He mumbled, looking at me for the first time. "I'm sorry too.." I mumbled. He smiled slightly, pulling me in for a hug. "I missed you.." He whispered, stroking my hair. " I missed you too..."