Chapter Twenty Four

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

Even on stage I feel like I'm not the person I should be. I'm feel like I'm falling into the same black hole over and over. But this time its different. This time, I wanna drink more, smoke weird stuff... Live. But I know I can't. I'll let my fans down, my family, friends. But most of all.. Tuka. She was the most important thing in my life right now, I can't let her down. As I walked backstage I saw Za sitting there, rolling a spliff (Weed)I knew Tuka knew about him smoking, she'd lecture him all the time about it. But it never effected him. I sighed, walking over to him. "Dude, can I try?" I asked, pointing at his cigarette. He shrugged slightly, walking outside, motioning me to go with him. Luckily, the papz and fans couldn't get around the back of this arena. He handed me the smoke, showing me what to do. I copied his actions, taking it all in. I breathed in,feeling a slight tightness on my chest, before releasing all the smoke into the air. I felt light inside, happy, warm. Something I've never experienced before. It felt... Good. Amazing. "Good right?" Za asked, chucking his now finished cigarette away. I nodded, taking in one last puff before doing the same to mine. "Don't let Tuka catch you..." He warned, walking inside. I made my way towards my dressing room, sticking a chewing gum into my mouth to cover up any smell. "Justin.." Tuka smiled as soon as I opened the door. I smiled widely, trying to cover up the fact that I feel guilty about doing it. "You okay? You seem tense.." She mumbled, looking into my eyes. "I just... I feel as though, I'm letting you down.." I lied slightly. I mean I do feel like I'm letting her down, because I am. She sighed deeply, sitting on the sofa.

TUKA'S P.O.V

"You're not letting me down..." I sighed, looking down at the floor. I could tell the minuet he walked in here he'd done something. His jacket smells of weed, so I knew what he'd done. No doubt it was my brother who let him do it too. "I am... You know it..." He chocked, sitting beside me. I didn't even look at him. I couldn't. "I know what you just did... And you know what? I thought you were better than that Justin... I thought that... If you needed help? Help to be strong? I though you'd come to me... Not turn to alcohol and drugs Justin.. Do you know what that could do to you! Do to your insides?" I said, raising my voice as the blood boiled through my body. "yeh I do... But the things they're saying? The things they do? Makes me realise that I don't care about what I do any more!" He burst, standing up from the couch and throwing his arms in the air in frustration. I shook my head. "Do you know what it'll do to me? Your family? If we find you one day, on the floor, a floor full of bottles and pills? Knowing that you'd gone? Do you know how much that'll kill me?" I shouted, shoving a few things that were on the dresser onto the floor. The crashing of perfume bottles and cups made Justin jump back, his face full of realisation. Like he'd just caught up in the world. "Tuka I..." He whispered, walking towards me. "You know what Justin? Talk to me when you've come down from your high okay?" I spat, walking out of the dressing room, making sure I slam the door behind me. I looked towards my brother, pure guilt was only seen on his face. "I'm sorry Tuka... He said he wanted to try it..." He whispered, walking towards me. "Don't! I don't need you doing it! Let alone him!" I shouted, pushing him back away from me. I stormed towards the door, opening it with such power before walking onto the bus. Pattie sat there on the sofa, reading her book. "Everything okay?" She asked, peeping over the paper. "Yeh.. I'm just tied.." I lied, walking into my bedroom before jumping straight into bed. Why would Justin do that?