Chapter Thirty Seven

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
*Justin-
I'm sorry, I don't know why but I am. Maybe because I was never good enough, never there that you felt the need to be comforted by other girls. But Ill tell you this. I'd take you back in a heartbeat, I'd come back to you in a flash. But if I was, you'd have to make up for everything, make sure I'm the only one, and Ill give you something in return. Ill treat you like a Prince, always be around you, if you stay faithful. Don't worry if I'm not here when you wake up, Ill be somewhere

I love you.
Tuka.*
No matter how many times I read it, it still won't sink in. I folded the letter up, stuffing it into my pocket before grabbing my coat. I need to find her, if anything I know she'll do something stupid. "Justin, where are you going?" I heard Za's voice boom through the corridors. "I urm.. I'm going for a walk, problem?" I mumbled, not making eye contact. I wonder if he knows his sisters gone? "Right well, have fun..." He mumbled, turning on his heals and walking back into his hotel room. I don't think he knows what's going on, no way. I rushed down the stairs, pacing through the hotel until I managed to get outside. Luckily the paparazzi weren't around, so I could get away with things like this. I kept walking, for what felt like hours, until I finally reached a small park, no one was there, no one. I decided I might as well take a break, seeing as though I'm going to need my rest. I sat on the bench, listening to the rustling of the leaves with the wind. I heard faint cries, coming from under the slide. I frowned, making my way over. I peered my head under, seeing Tuka sat there, head between her legs as she cried. "T-Tuka.." I stuttered, sitting beside her. "I just... I just needed time.." She whispered, looking into my eyes. Her eyes were red and puffy. "Baby I swear-" She cut me off. "you didn't mean to hurt me right? Justin... Am I not good enough?" She whispered, her body starting to shake. "I'm scared Justin, fucking scared! all because of you! because of what you did! I'm scared to trust everyone!" She shouted, standing up from her spot, walking over to the bench. I sighed, knowing I've really messed up now. I walked over, kneeling in front of her. "I can't sleep Tuka, I can't just sit here and watch you die in front of me... I'm ashamed of what I did, I am.. Baby, I need you please.." I cried, tears running down my face. She shook her head, tears falling once more. "Justin... What made you do it? Just tell me and Ill change!" She mumbled, holding onto my hands. I don't know what came over me, maybe it was the shock of loosing her, or the thought of being apart. "Marry me.." I whispered, digging into my pocket to find the ring. It was meant to be a promise ring, a ring for her so she promised so matter the distance she'll always be here, I knew she already had one but, this meant so much more. 

TUKA'S P.O.V
"Marry me..." He whispered, fumbling into his pockets. He wants to marry me? "W-Why?" I stuttered, tears falling from my eyes, not sad tears, happy tears. He pulled out the ring, holding it in his hands. "Tuka, I don't wanna think about what happened between us, what happened with those girls is over.." He promised, wiping a few tears from his eyes. "I want to marry you because, I.. I love you, with all my life. If you want something? Ill do anything just to get it for you. I'd drop everything for you, instantly. Without even thinking. You are the one thing that keeps me sane, keeps me away from that dark hole I fell into. Tuka its you, you are the one who I want, you. The one who I want to give birth to my children, beautiful children... Tuka... Marry me?" He whispered. The tears falling from his eyes proved that he really meant it. He really wants to marry me. "What about our age?" I blurted out, looking down at him. He shrugged, chuckling slightly. "we don't have to do this straight away.." he smiled, a little hope in his eyes. I love Justin, I really do. He may make mistakes sometimes, everyone does. He hurt me, I must admit. But I know that if I walk away now, Ill regret it for the rest of my life. "y-yes.." I suttered, surprising me and Justin. He smiled widely, slipping the ring onto my finger before lifting me up into the air, twirling me around. "I love you.." He whispered against my lips. "I love you too, now, I think we need to get back.." I smirked, grabbing his hand in mine, walking through the park. Things like this, really make you think about what could happen, what you could loose. 
===================
"Tuka where have you been? And why are you with him?" Za hissed, walking over, grabbing my wrist before pulling me away from Justin. "Za! Seriously just shut up for one second!" I screamed, causing everyone to be quiet. Literally everyone was looking for me and Justin. Obviously I would be the one to blame. "I walked out, I left Justin a letter and I walked out.. After our fight I couldn't face it any more.. Justin came and found me, and we talking things through.."I explained, walking back over to Justin, intertwining our hands. "you trust him, after everything he's done?" Za snapped, moving closer towards me and Justin, making me flinch. If there is anything I'm scared of, its when Za's angry. He could take out anyone in this room right now if he wanted. "Yes I do! You want to know why?" I screamed, letting go of Justin's hand, walking over to Za. "I love him okay? Yes, he made a mistake, we all do. Za, I love him.." I cried, tears rushing down my face as I fell apart in front of everyone. "Tuka he cheated, are you stupid?" Za hissed, grabbing my arm tight, making me whimper in pain. "Za, you're hurting me." I whispered, hoping he'll let go. "I don't give a fuck, you wanna date him? Fine, I don't care any more Tuka. You are nothing but a stupid little girl!" And that was enough to push my buttons. I raised my hand, slapping him across the face before wriggling out of his grip. "I'm not stupid! I'm smart enough to know people make mistakes!" I screamed, Fredo walking over to try and calm down. Although he hasn't said anything, he's just been stood there with his chick. "Is that.. Is that an engagement ring?" He said, making Za's head snap up towards me. "You serious?" He bellowed, running towards Justin. He punched him, sending him to the floor. "Za! For God sake I'm old enough to make my own choices! STOP TRYING TO CONTROL ME!" I snapped, pushing him away from Justin. I kneel'd beside him, holding him hand. "My nose hurts.." He groaned, causing everyone to chuckle. "Za, I think you need to cool off.." Scooter mumbled, pushing Za downstairs. He mumbled something along the lines of 'sorry' and walked downstairs. "I'm so proud of you.." Justin whispered, sitting up from his spot on the floor, before planting a kiss on my head. "Two punches in one night..." I smirked, running my hands over the bruise that was there before. "Well, what can I say?" He joked, standing up and pulling me up with him. "Lets just, get some rest okay?" I bit my lip, nodding before heading towards Za's room. "What you doing?" Justin frowned, pulling me back. "I need to get my stuff.." I giggled, kissing his cheek before heading towards Za's room. What a day. 

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
I laid the flowers on the bed, lighting the candles around the room before Tuka returned. I need to show her that I really do care. I heard the door open and close, indicating she was here. "baby.." I murmured, walking into the living room to see her sat on the sofa. "yes?" She whispered, looking up at me. I smiled, leaning down before planting a kiss on her lips. "Baths ready.."I smirked, taking hold of her hand before heading towards the bathroom. I pulled her top over her head, then mine. I pulled off her jeans, following the same action until we were completely naked. She tried to cover up her body with her arms as much as she could. But I shook my head, removing her arms. "You're beautiful, don't hide from me.."I whispered, stepping into the bath and pulling her down with me. We stayed there for a while, mumbling sweet words between us, before washing each other and hopping out. I carried her into the bedroom, laying her down on the bed before removing her towel, as well as mine. "I wanna show you how much I love you.."I whispered, pulling a condom out of the draw before slipping it on. I pushed inside her slowly, making her moan in pleasure. It was slow, passionate sex, not the needy, rough sex. I planted soft kisses on her neck, every time I pushed into her, making her moans become more louder. "I'm.. I'm close.." She whispered, tugging onto my hair. "Me too." I whispered as we both reached our highs. I rolled off her, pulling her into my chest. "I love you.."