Chapter Thirty Eight

TUKA'S P.O.V
I looked down at the ring around my finger. Butterflies filling my stomach as I remembered the night before. Then I looked down at my wrist. A bruise had formed where Za had hold of me. Tears filled my eyes as I remembered the whole fight. I felt a sharp pain run through my stomach, and I already knew what that meant. Groaning to myself I made my way into the bathroom, looking through the cabinets to find what I needed. I hopped into the shower, cleaning myself off so I didn't feel dirty, before taking out some fresh baggy clothes. "Babe, you okay?" I looked up to see Justin sitting up in bed, smirking slightly. "Ur, yeh its just... That time you know.." I blushed, chucking one of his jumpers over my head before making my way over to him. He pulled back the covers from his body, patting his lap as I climbed into the bed. I laid on my stomach, my head on his chest as his hands ran up and down my back. "We don't have to do anything today if you don't want to princess, we could just stay here and watch movies.." Justin mumbled, kissing the top of my head. See, this is the Justin that only comes out when needed. The quiet, really really loving type of Justin. Sure, the fans get to have some loving time with Justin, but not this type. Its almost as if he's scared to touch me, else I'll break. "I need to talk to Za... We both do, and you need to talk to dad.." I mumbled, sighing slightly. I heard Justin sigh deeply, knowing I was right. We can't just avoid the whole situation. He pushed me up from his chest, sending me a small smile before chucking some sweats and a T-shirt on. He handed his hand out for me, which I took. We walked outside, until we reached Za's room. I sent Justin a worried look, making him chuckle slightly. I knocked on the door lightly, hearing Za call out something like 'Come in'. I took a deep breathe, opening the door to see Za sitting on the sofa. He smiled weakly, patting the space beside me. I let go of Justin's hand, making my way over to sit beside him. Justin doing the same. "Look, Tuka before you say anything, I just wanna say I'm sorry for everything. I shouldn't of acted like that... But you understand why right?" He pleaded, tears rushing down his cheeks. See, when we fight, its not like a normal fight that siblings have. We hardly ever fight, but when we do, it affects us so badly. 

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
He just broke down right in front of us. "Za, its okay.. I understand why you did it... I love you.." Tuka chocked, tears rushing down her face too. Anyone would think they punched each other and then stopped talking for years. "Justin.." Za mumbled, standing up from his spot and moving towards me. "Look, Za.. I'm sorry, for everything.. Your sister deserves so much more than me. Trust me. I'm one huge mess up. I hurt the people I love the most..." I mumbled, feeling tears prickle the sides of my eyes. "Aye, just don't do it again.." Za warned, handing out his hand for me to shake. I grabbed hold of his hand, standing up before pulling him into me, giving him a manly hug. We both chuckled, sitting beside each other. "Justin, you have someone else to talk to.." Tuka cooed, poking my sides. I nodded slightly, kissing the top of her head before making my way out. I need to ask Tuka's dad for her hand in marriage. I knocked on his door, feeling the nerves run through me. Obviously, he slept through the whole thing last night, so he doesn't know hardly anything. "Justin? Come in." He smiled, opening the door for me to walk through. I smiled, walking over to the sofa before sitting beside him. "What's up?" He asked, turning off the television. I too a deep breath. "I-I would L-Like to ask for your permission, to have your daughters hand in marriage.." I stuttered, looking around the room to avoid his gaze. "Of course... If you think she's the one.." He smiled, patting my shoulder. I smiled widely. "thank you.."I whispered, shaking his hand before making my way outside. "Oh, Justin? Don't let me down.." He warned, chuckling afterwards. I shut the door behind me, making my way back over to Za's place. "What did he say?" Tuka mumbled, walking over to me, clutching her stomach. I replaced her hand with mine, rubbing small circles around it. "He accepts us.." I whispered, kissing her cheek. I couldn't ask for a better day.