Chapter Thirty One

TUKA'S P.O.V
Its weird how you can fall in love so easily, yet fall out of love so hard. Its almost as if as soon as you fall for that person, you can't let them go. Everything around you just doesn't matter apart from them. "Babe.." Justin whined from the bathroom. I rolled my eyes playfully, running inside to see him in the bath, clutching his chest. I removed my PJ's, before jumping in the bath with him. I sat on his lap, removing his hands from his chest before massaging them. We went to the doctors earlier this morning, they basically gave Justin some massage techniques and we then came back and lazied around. I started kneading at his chest, making sure it was as soft as I could. Justin bit back a moan, which didn't really work. "Enjoying yourself?" I smirked, finishing off the massage. I laid my back against his chest, feeling his hands run over my body. I moaned, knowing where this was going. 
==========================
"Tuka come on! I've gotta be in Germany soon!" Justin shouted from the bottom of the stairs. As you can tell, he's going back on tour, even when the doctor said 2 more weeks. He just can't wait. After saying goodbye to Jazzy and Jaxon, Justin was the first one into the car, waiting for Scooter, Fredo and Za. I grabbed my suitcase, rushing down the stairs before locking the door behind me. I chucked my stuff in the boot, before sitting in-between Justin and Za. "Finally, lets go!" Justin sighed, nudging me playfully. I rolled my eyes, leaning my head against Za's shoulder, letting the time pass us by.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
I couldn't wait to get back onto the road, this time Tuka will be with me all the way through, I hope. I just, missed all the fans, all the support. "Justin.." Tuka whined for the seventh time on this plane. "What's wrong?" I chuckled, wrapping my arm around her shoulder. "I need to pee, how long until we land?" She whined again, crossing her legs. I chuckled at her discomfort. "Why don't you just go on the plane?" I asked, as it was the most simple solution. "I don't like going on planes.." She whined, bouncing in her seat. I grabbed her arm, pulling her towards the toilet. "No!" She screamed, trying to get out of my grip. I pulled her inside, shutting the door behind me. "You're going to pee whether you like it or not.. I'm right here okay?" She just nodded, turning me around so she could go. "This is so weird!" She giggled, flushing the loo before washing her hands. "Wasn't that bad was it?" I smirked, poking her sides. She let out a giggle, opening the door before running back to her seat. "I do not wanna know what happened in there.." Za joked, putting his hands up in surrender. "Za, shut up okay? You're just jealous because you can't make a girl feel half as good as Justin can.." Tuka joked, sticking her tongue out. Za just slummed in his seat, knowing he's lost. "I can't even say anything back, because you're my sister.." He complained, plugging his headphones in his ears. I just chuckled, turning towards Tuka who was smirking. "That was funny... "I mumbled, kissing her cheek. "Well, he needs to be put in his place sometimes.." She shrugged, punching my arm playfully. "Oh no you didn't.." I smirked, taking hold of her sides before tickling her. "Justin!"