Chapter Twenty Nine

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

I woke up the next morning, feeling Tuka's arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled, looking down at her small body. She's so beautiful. "Justin.." She groaned, lifting her head up to look at me. "What?" I smiled innocently, pretending I didn't know it was our day today. "Happy anniversary.." She groaned again, kissing my lips before resting her head on my chest. "Shit.." I whispered, playing along with my plan. "You forgot didn't you? Well, you can make me breakfast in bed..." She sighed, rolling off me to let me get up. "I'm so sorry Princess, I've gotta go to the studio today..." I mumbled awkwardly. "Fine, see you later.." She hissed, turning away from me. I smirked slightly, knowing the plan is working. I chucked on some clothes before grabbing the suit cases I placed in the spare room, before rushing out to the car to get everything ready. Fredo followed me, sitting in the passenger seat. "So, how am I getting home?" He asked with a confused look on his face. I chuckled, shaking my head. "Once Za drops her off, you'll lead her up to the room and make your way back with Za, Ill have a car to get home though.." I smiled, thinking about the night ahead of us. "Okay, do I have to wear a suit?" He chuckled, looking out the window. "yes, its the whole point.." I chuckled again, pulling up to the hotel. Good thing is, I can sneak into this hotel, where as others I can't get away from it. I pulled the suit cases from the trunk, walking into reception with Fredo trailing behind. "Hi, I'm here for the penthouse?" I asked the receptionist. "Here's your key..." She smiled, handing me a small key before returning back to whatever it is she was doing. I opened the room to see everything was set up and ready. I started preparing my food, making sure it was ready to be put in the oven when Za gets Tuka. "Fredo, you dressed yet? Tuka will be leaving soon.." I called out, hearing a groan from Fredo. He walked out in a suit, with a small tie. I just chuckled, checking my phone to see the time.

1 new message:

Cat is in the bag and on the way;)*

Yes

TUKA'S P.O.V

He forgot our anniversary. Who does that? He didn't even say anything. He just 'had to go to the studio'. The one thing I ask him to remember and he forgets. I spent most of my day, looking through boxes of stuff I never unpacked, that was until Za walked through the door in a suit. "Get dressed, I'm taking you out.." He ushered, packing everything away for me. I just frowned, walking over to my wardrobe to pick out something nice. After finding a small, red dress, I curled my hair and made my way downstairs, seeing Za at the bottom of them, scrolling through his phone. "Ready?" He smiled, opening the door for me. I just nodded, walking into his car before looking out the window. He followed, starting the engine before driving off. By the looks of things so far, we were in the middle of nowhere. That was until I noticed a small 5 star hotel, the same hotel me and Justin went to, where we first got to know each other properly. Za stopped the car, sitting there waiting for something. My side of the door opened, to reveal a smart looking Fredo. "What's going on?" I chuckled, taking his hand and getting out the car. "Mr Bieber would like to see you in his penthouse.." Fedo smirked, walking me to the elevator. "Thanks Fredo.." I smiled, kissing his cheek before pressing the button inside. The doors opened to this beautiful, candle lit room. The smell of spaghetti filled my nose. I walked towards the table, only to be greeted by a note. 

*Tuka,

Wait for me here, Ill be right in;) 

Justin x* 

I blushed slightly, realising what he was up to all this time. He never forgot, he did this for me. Just on cue as I sat down, Justin walks through with 2 plates. "You're so cheesy sometimes.." I smirked, waiting until he placed the plates down before kissing him passionately. "You honestly thought I forgot aye?" He smirked, tucking into his tea. We finally finished our tea and Justin took the plates away, before taking me into the bedroom. Roses were placed all over the bed, candles lit around the room as the soft music played. It was almost as if I was in a dream. He started kissing my shoulder, unzipping my dress. I sighed, watching it fall onto the floor. "I wanna show you, how much I love you..." he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I laid on the bed, waiting for him to walk over. He hovered over me, only in his boxers. "You're so beautiful." He whispered before going down on me. I don't know why, but tonight we made love different;y, more passionately than before. Then I realised. He really does love me.