Chapter Forty Nine

TUKA'S P.O.V *1 MONTH LATER*

"Tuka, we need to get you fitted sweet, the wedding is next week!" Dad exclaimed, making me roll my eyes. As you can guess, this wasn't my idea to boost up the wedding date, it was Justin. Over the past month we've had.. A few complications. Tabloids and the media are to blame for that. They made up rumours about Justin sleeping around, getting some girl pregnant and of course, Justin fell into the deepest depression. It was then he realized he wanted to show the world how serious our relationship actually is by moving the wedding date to next week. I'm not bothered about it, there's just so much fuss around the whole wedding, making sure its perfect, that everything will arrive. Justin thought it would of been best to plan the wedding ourselves, have Pattie as my maid of honour and Za as Justin's best man. But, that came with complications too. Za is rubbish at organising things, so it was up to me and Pattie to plan the whole thing, making sure everything was done. Right now? Dad was trying to bribe me to get a proper wedding dress fitted. "Honestly dad, I don't get what all the fuss is about.." I sighed, running my hands through my hair. "Justin is getting his suit fitted, why can't you get your dress?" He huffed, sitting beside me. He grabbed hold of my hand, running his hands over the top. "I know you hate people fussing sweetie, but this needs to be done okay?" He mumbled, helping me stand up. I rolled my eyes, chucking my coat over my shoulders before heading outside the hotel room. Justin wanted to do this tradition where we stay away from each other, a week before the wedding. I didn't agree at first, but then its given me time to think about our future and what could happen. We finally made it to this wedding shop, all the dresses were either too puffy or too skimpy. That was until I came across this ------------ *picture on the side* "Are you sure?" Dad whispered, watching the silk and lace fall down my body. I nodded, watching in awe as they fitted it to my size. "You're so beautiful.." Dad mumbled, watching me twirl around. It was perfect. "This one.." I whispered, walking back into the dressing room. I finally slipped myself out of the dress, making my way back into the shop to pay. Of course, dad stopped before I could pull my purse out. "Its meant to be the mother buying this but, she isn't here so.." He smiled, handing over his card. I kissed his cheek, thanking him many a times before we made our way back to the hotel. I placed my dress into the wardrobe, shutting the door closed before taking out my phone to ring Justin.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

"Hey beautiful.." I smiled as I held the phone against my ear, I heard her sigh happily, an image of her blushing running through my head. "Hey.." She hummed through the phone, making me smile. " I miss you.." I sighed, suddenly remembering why I'd been so down lately. I honestly thought it would of been fun to do something like this, but it was killing me. "I know baby, I miss you too.." She whispered down the phone, her voice cracking slightly, indicating she was crying. "hey hey, don't cry baby, only a few more days yeah? You've got your hen party tonight.." I mumbled, trying to sound as happy as can be, not that it worked. "I know but.." She sighed, I could picture running her hands through her hair, shaking her head. "I can't have fun without you... I struggled to find a wedding dress without you.. I.. I love you.." She mumbled, causing me to frown. "You only just got your dress?" I asked, hearing her laugh contently on the other line. "I wasn't going to get fitted till the day before, but dad begged me to.." We both chuckled, soon falling into a soft silence. "I can't wait to see your beautiful face walking down that isle.." I sighed happily, hearing her chuckle softly. "I might trip or something.." I could picture her smiling to herself at the thought. "And Ill catch you if you fall.." I smirked, hearing her laughter burst through my ears. "Did you just quote one of your songs?" She chuckled, causing me to blush. "I guess so.. Baby? I have to go, the lads will be round soon... I love you.." I hummed, hearing her mumble something to herself. "I love you too.." She whispered before the line went dead. I hate being away from her, it kills be to know that when she's upset this next week, I won't be able to hold her, or kiss her. "Aye!"I looked towards the door to see Za, Ryan, Chaz and Fredo all standing there, holding a stack of beer. I shook my head, grabbing my jacket before placing the beers on the floor. "LEGGO!" Chaz shouted, causing everyone to laugh. We hit the club down the road, not many people actually go there so, it was pretty safe for us to go. We all sat in our own booth, rolling in the drinks till we finally felt a slight buzz. "Aye, what's Selena doing here?" Fredo asked, furrowing his eyebrows as he looked towards the door. I looked up to see her standing there, in a small tight dress, her make-up was heavy and she already looked like she was about to fall over. I walked up to the bar, completely ignoring her presence as I orders the boys more drinks. "What's a hot guy like you doing on his own?" I heard her sly voice from beside me. I rolled my eyes, paying the man as he got our drinks. "What do you want?" I grumbled, hearing her fake gasp. "Don't be so mean.." She said teasingly, slapping my chest. I just shook my head, turning back to the bar. "You know, we could.. Get it on.." She whispered in my ear, causing me to cringe. Just as I was about to reply, someone already beat me to it. "HE's getting married next week, back off!" I looked up to see Tuka standing there, in the little purple dress I like. She looked pretty sober for someone who's on their hen night. "Tuka get over the fact that he doesn't love you!" Selena spat, swinging her arms towards Tuka. I stepped in front of Tuka, pushing her behind me. "Get out!" I shouted, causing Fredo to rush over and pull her outside. I turned back to Tuka, seeing her giggle to herself. I couldn't hold it in any longer, I crashed my lips against hers, feeling our tongues swirl together. "Hotel?" I smirked, watching her face light up. Tonight, the rules don't count. I've got my girl, and I'm gonna make her feel good.