One ; LAX

"@sunshineirwin: Our flight leaves in forty-five minutes"

"@sunshineirwin: I'm shaking guys"

"@sunshineirwin: iM going oN TOUR with my favorite pEOPLE"

"@sunshineirwin: GET ON MY LEVEL"

"@bluemuke: @sunshineirwin smh you forget to @ me"

"@sunshineirwin: @bluemuke Casey you're irrelevant."

"@bluemuke: @sunshineirwin you're the one stuck on a 15 hour flight with me. have fun talking to a wall since I'm so irrelevant here"

"@sunshineirwin: @bluemuke nO NO LOVE ME CASEY"

"@sunshineirwin: Casey hates me now."

"@sunshineirwin: At least when we land in Berlin I'll be able to hug my three favorite people and forget about my friend hating me"

"@bluemuke: @sunshineirwin iM JOKING I LOVE YOU CALLY"

"@bluemuke: going to ask Michael if he'll marry Luke one day"

"@sunshineirwin: @bluemuke pls don't. we're spending two months with them don't make it awkward too sudden"

Calum looked up from his phone and over to his best friend who was already smiling cheekily at him in return. "I'm gonna do it."

"You better not! Wait till there's like a week left in the tour. Probably the point where they'll be dying to kick us to the curb." Calum pleaded, looking at Casey like a puppy who had been kicked to the curb. "You know how much this means to me, please save your sexual remarks towards the band for another time that isn't our first meeting."

"Muke is so real, I have to remind them of that." Casey whined, "But, I guess I can control myself for some time."

"Good," Calum patted his shoulder. "Now do you think Ashton will like me? When we get off the plane I'll need you to help cram my body into some different clothes because he can't see me like this."

Calum stood up and paced in front of his blond friend. This is not how he expected to feel before their long journey, even if it was better to get it out of his system now and not when they're hundreds of thousands of feet off the ground. Calum didn't know what to expect when they got to their destination. Would the boy be picking them up? Would an assistant of theirs pick them up and drive them directly to the arena they'd be playing at that night? Would they go to a hotel? Tour bus? Too many questions were running through his head and not enough to answers.

"What if I find some kinky shit on Michael's side of the bus?" Casey thought aloud, completely ignoring whatever Calum had said beforehand and the pacing going on in front of him. His mind was still stuck on Michael and Luke and quite frankly Calum was done with it already.

"Casey! Stop thinking about that and help me figure what I'll say to Ashton when I meet him."

"Tell him how much he means to you and you're up for as many hookups he's willing to put out for."

"Jesus Christ, I will not say that to him! I'll tell him how much he means to me, but what else? I'm spending two months with this band and I don't think I have enough experience to continue a conversation for that long." Calum sighed, collapsing back into the seat next to his best friend.

"You may not, but they got to have enough stories to last a lifetime."

////

If you can't tell Casey is obsessed with muke, like he's basically me tbh.

Let me know your thoughts and thanks for reading cuties!!!