Nineteen ; Clothes

"@sunshineirwin: guess who's my roomie tonight?"

"@sunshineirwin: huke lemmings"

"@sunshineirwin: jkjk it's only Ashton Irvine"

"@SelectedAsh: @sunshineirwin you say it like it's a bad thing"

"@sunshineirwin: @SelectedAsh it is. I've only been here for an hour and you're still barely clothed smh"

"@bluemuke: @sunshineirwin @SelectedAsh hoW IS THAT A BAD THING !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

"@bluemuke: @sunshineirwin @SelectedAsh I'll gladly switch places with you Calum"

"@sunshineirwin: @bluemuke @SelectedAsh over my dead body"

"I'll ask Siri where to hide a dead body in a hotel room so I can chill with Casey instead." Ashton joked from the other side of the room, earning a short giggle from Calum who was bundled up in the duvet off the bed.

"What a lonely two months it'll be without me." Calum mumbled, snuggling closer into the blankets while still scrolling through Twitter and tweeting the boy who's only a few feet away from him. Maybe it was the fact his favorite person knows of his existence and actually sees his tweets know. No more being pushed aside and ignored, he got the real thing.

"I don't know you too well yet, so I can't be the judge of that. Casey would probably miss you." Ashton shrugged, kicking the blankets off of his legs and spreading his legs across his bed and groaning. "Ugh, it's too warm in here? Are you warm?"

Calum shook his head, "It's actually cold."

"I'm taking the rest of my clothes off." Ashton muttered, taking off the sleep shirt he put on while Calum showered, and kicking off the boxers that clung to his body.

Calum's whole body flushed as he heard Ashton shuffling around to discard himself of his clothes. Even though it was dark in the room Calum knew Ashton was wearing anything at all. "I better not see a dick when I wake up." Calum muttered, cheeks still flushed. He was thankful for the dark room to hide himself away in.

"Oh, you definitely will." Ashton chuckled, saying a quick goodnight to Calum before he reached for his phone charger to hook his phone up to. Calum mumbled a goodnight back before he turned around to face the other wall away from the honey haired boy.

"@sunshineirwin: yikes"

////

The song in the media honestly has nothing to do with the chapter but it's my favorite song atm off The Summer Sets new album and I'm still jamming to it. You should check it out :-)

In other news this is a double update solely because I noticed this story hit 6k reads already and I'm so incredibly thankful for every single one of you reading this and giving me a chance to write something other than muke even if it's not the greatest. Love you lots😘