Eleven ; Cuddles

When Calum awoke again, his phone reading 10 a.m. he found a very cuddly Casey curled into his side and his face pressed into Calum's pillow. Calum wasn't sure how his best friend managed to work his way into the bunk without his knowledge, but it happened and Calum desperately wanted to push him out because he was hot and sweaty already from being in the confined space and having an extra source of body heat wasn't making it any better.

"Rise and shine!" Ashton cheered, pulling open the curtain to Michael, Luke, and Calum's bunks. When Ashton turned back around to Calum's he was a bit surprised to find Casey clinging to the raven haired boy. "Oh, sorry, I-I probably shouldn't have disrupted your," Ashton waved his hand to gesture to their tangled limbs. "whatever you have going on."

Confused, Calum stared at Ashton for a moment before his words sunk in and being the one prone to make things more awkward than needed Calum bursted out into laughter, jostling Casey from his slumber. "We have nothing going on. This dick decided to sneak into my bed unannounced sometime in the past five hours."

Casey blinked, his eyes adjusting to sunlight seeping into the bus windows. Yawning and stretching his limbs out he was suddenly recognizing the presence of his best friend and Ashton. "Oh, hello."

"Don't hello me. Why are you in my bunk?" Calum asked sternly, crossing his arms over his chest to the best of his ability in the small space.

"I got lonely," Casey admitted sheepishly, rubbing at the nape of his neck. "My bunk is away from you guys and I didn't think it would bother me, but it did."

Calum's expression softened, "I'll switch bunks with you later. I forgot you have trouble with that sometimes."

"Thanks," Casey slid out of the bunk and giggled when he saw Michael and Luke wrapped together in Michael's bottom bunk. All his muke theories were coming true and it made his heart happy. "Well, if you need me I'm going to devour a box of cereal."

"Have fun with that." Calum snorted, crawling out from under his blanket to hang his legs over the side of the bunk.

Ashton huffed and leaned against the bed, Calum's legs swinging next to him. "Guess we're not going to be bunk buddies anymore."

Calum furrowed his eye brows, wondering if Ashton upset that they wouldn't be as close now or if he just trying to come up with a conversation starter? "Bunk buddies for one night. No longer have to deal with me." Calum joked.

"Yeah, but now Casey going to be above me and snores so incredibly loud. I might need some earplugs now and it's only the first night you two have been with us." Ashton giggled, offering Calum a hand as he climbed down from his bed. "Anyway, it was fun while it lasted."

"Yeah, I guess it was."

////

when you gotta hold yourself back from writing too much cashton too soon