Twenty Eight ; Montmartre

"@SelectedAsh: *image attached* I'm having a great time here, thanks to @sunshineirwin for showing me all the beautiful places to go in Paris."

"@sunshineirwin: @SelectedAsh don't be such a sap ☺️"

"@SelectedAsh @sunshineirwin ew don't say sap"

"@sunshineirwin: @SelectedAsh don't tell me what to do"

"@bluemuke: @SelectedAsh @sunshineirwin I'm not even there right but I can feel the tension knock it off."

Calum blushed, shutting his phone off and shoving it back into his pocket. He was right next to Ashton and he didn't need to communicate through Twitter when he had the real thing.

The pair continued on around the city together side-by-side. Calum was radiating happiness and joy jumping around and squealing when he saw something be recognized. Calum was still just in as much disbelief as he was a few minutes ago, he was in Paris with Ashton Irwin.

"Are you having fun?" Ashton asked, his hands stuffed in his pockets as they strolled down the streets together. Ashton was surprisingly having the time of his life, but he wouldn't personally tell Calum that. He might've tweeted it, but as far as Calum knew he was just tweeting it because it's what people expected when having fans on the road with them.

"Yeah, it's beautiful. The city slowly starts to light up around us now that the sun is setting. It's so lively, I wish I lived here." Calum twirled around while they were walking, failing not to bump into anyone when his body collided with Ashton's.

Ashton grabbed Calum's arm to steady him "Easy there tiger," He chuckled, getting the boy steady on his feet again. "We don't want you knocking someone over or your breaking a limb. I'm sure you need them." Ashton chuckled, pulling Calum close as they maneuvered through the city before Ashton tried to flag down a can so they could get back to the hotel in one piece.

"Where's the fun in that," Calum pitifully whined, giving Ashton the cutest pout the curly haired boy had ever seen. "I want to be adventurous tonight. Do things I normally wouldn't do."

"Well, it's nearing close to ten and I'm ready for bed. We can be adventurous tomorrow, how does that sound?"

Calum pouted some more and Ashton figured it was lack of sleep affecting him and making Calum out to be cuddly as can be. The Raven haired lad curled into Ashton's side in the backseat of the cab and it was nice to end the day like this, with someone he could hold.

////

this is kinda just a filler sorry, but I saw this hit 15K reads and I felt compelled to update. Thank you for getting this story where it is, love you lots<3