Thirty Five ; Madrid

Ashton was on stage, bass in hand and microphone right in front of him. Every word to the song leaving his lips and making Calum weak in his knees. He's already seen so many shows, more than he ever thought he would, but every time Ashton opens his mouth and starts singing the raven haired boy feels like he's on cloud nine.

Michael was back on the drums, Luke running over to him with his guitar in hand and swaying his hips to the music they were playing to get Michael to smile. Which he successfully did within seconds. Calum would go to the ends of the earth to prove that those two were meant to be. Casey would probably risk his life, but that's another story for another day.

Calum returned his gaze back to Ashton and smiled at the honey haired boy. Calum loved everything about Ashton, especially his lips. What he would do to kiss him, just once in his life and then he could move on if nothing happened from that. He's with him enough that it could happen, but Calum's not known for making the first move or any move.

"Thanks for having us Madrid!" Luke said, earning a loud uproar from the crowd.

"We definitely need to make note to come back after this amazing crowd." Ashton smiled, looking off towards the side stage where he and Casey were standing before directing his gaze back onto the crowd.

"Fuck yeah!" Michael yelled, grabbing some of his broken drum sticks and throwing them out into the crowd.

"And last but not least, we're The Selected! Thanks for being the most amazing crowd yet." The three took one last bow before rushing off the stage and handing off their instruments. Casey followed behind Luke and was raving about this moment in the show that he loved so much, but Calum stayed behind the pack not wanting to crowd them after having exerted themselves out on stage.

Ashton glanced behind him and noticed Calum walking behind them, slowing down he fell in step with the boy. Neither of them said a word, but Ashton saw the small smile grace it's way onto the brown boys lips. The way his chocolate brown eyes lit up when he noticed Ashton. Ashton was in awe of him, much like the way Calum was of him as well.

Ashton was starting to notice more after the accident of walking in on him. Calum is still oblivious to that and their other fiasco, but Ashton knows Calum feels something now. That if something were to happen it would be beautiful and so endearing. It would be a fairytale almost and Ashton wasn't sure if it would last though. Every relationship of his has failed because they can't handle the tour life, but if Calum can make it through these two months then maybe he could make it through Ashton's life.

"@SelectedAsh: Your eyes, your smile can light up the night"

"@SelectedAsh: how is it possible to feel so much for one person"

"@sunshineirwin: @SelectedAsh who who who"

"@sunshineirwin: @SelectedAsh we're bros now you have to tell me these things"

"@SelectedAsh: @sunshineirwin lol no"