Twenty Nine ; Arc de Triomphe

"You're telling me that you've never drank alcohol before? Not even a small sip of one of your parents drinks?" Ashton couldn't believe that the boy walking beside has never experienced the good life that contained beer and lots of it.

Calum shrugged, not really interested in talking about alcohol. He's seen what it can do to a lot of people and he'd rather not go through it. Especially the hangovers and throwing up, he's had to baby Casey when he came back to Calum's house one early morning sick out of his mind. "My parents rarely drink and it's illegal for me to drink back home so I choose not to. I don't see why it's such a big deal."

"You've never tasted it. That's why you're speaking a foreign language to me right now." Ashton clarified, nudging Calum lightly on the shoulder. If it was one thing Ashton would get Calum to do was drink some type of alcoholic beverage before the night was up. He was making it his mission.

Calum rolled his eyes at the singer, all he wanted to do was explore the city he loved and take in all the landmarks without Ashton acting like he knew everything about Calum and what he likes. It's there second day out and Ashton has already wasted a lot of time stopping to talk about anything non-related to the city they are in.

"You're absolutely ridiculous. Why can't we admire the Arc de Triomphe without you talking about beer?"

"I'm not stopping you, I'm just telling you my favorite kinds." Ashton smiled innocently, Calum shook his head and disbelief and walked around to the other side of the landmark to get a few more pictures of it and a shameless selfie with it. Calum faintly heard Ashton scoff in the background, but he couldn't care less. Calum was enjoying himself and that's all that mattered. If Ashton was going to be an arrogant asshole, then so be it.

"You're very moody. What happened to the sweet guy yesterday who didn't fucking talk about beer?" Calum groaned, standing in front of Ashton. He felt so done with the singer and it was only 6 p.m.. They had only been out for a few hours since it took everything for Calum to get Ashton to leave the hotel this morning and now he was kind of wishing he would've brought Casey along or Michael and Luke.

"That guy yesterday didn't know your tongue was a virgin." Ashton smirked, crossing his arms over his chest. Calum took noticed of his biceps and he melted a little at the sight, but he wouldn't let Ashton's dashing good looks distract him the matter at hand.

"My tongue is definitely not a virgin. It's done too many things and been in too many places." Calum squeaked out, blushing feverishly at his own statement.

"I guess you're not so innocent after all."

"Yeah, I'm not!" Calum exclaimed.

"So are you up for a little clubbing then? Since I know that you can handle it now..." Ashton challenged, waiting for the kiwi boy to give him an answer. Ashton was dying to see what he'd be like in that type of atmosphere and he was determined to make it happen.

"Uh," Calum looked at Ashton with wide eyes, fear hidden beneath them. "I guess–uh, sure!" Stumbling over his words, Calum didn't know what he was getting himself into.

////

sorry it's been a few days I was focusing on faker.

get ready for the next few chapters it's gonna be a wild ride.

thanks for reading!!!